Wednesday, January 28, 2009

6 months

I'm watching "Because I Said So" right now... and I love Johnny "once I saw you were a woman with profound static cling..." haha so great. We decided to watch it because one of our roommates hadn't seen it and I was on a Lauren Graham kick tonight. I think it's hilarious watching movies with Erin because she gets so involved in the stories. When the conflict took place in the movie Erin put her head in her hands and just mumbled "shit..." to herself. So great. If I had a mother like Diane Keaton I'm pretty sure I would not be able to survive, she is by far one of the most over controlling characters of all time.

My friend bought some of those Strap Perfect things that like pull your bra straps together (and I seem to be talking an awful lot about bra straps not the norm I promise you) anyway, she sent me one with the directions and a note wishing my ta-tas well. I just put it on for a second, but I can assure you that the "full cup size increase" is a dirty lie... half a cup size at most ha.

I also got my Bender Ball in the mail today (read: I give in really easy to informercials.) I did the whole ab workout, it only took about 18 minutes, and I could definitely feel the burn, however, I'm about as active as a sloth besides some random basketball sessions so I'm sure that any amount of physical activity could have this effect. I'll keep you posted.

Nighty night, Jeanette

P.S. Click on the title for a wonderful little song by Hey Monday

3 comments:

Mandy said...

I LOVE THAT MOVIE!!!!!!!!

jenziebenzie said...

Mandy Moore + Lauren Graham...destined for greatness haha p.s. I've been meaning to tell you your icon is awesome! (read: makes you look famous haha)

Jossie Posie said...

I love him, the way he dresses and his adorable way of delivering that line.