Saturday, January 31, 2009

Champagnes For Celebrating (I'll Have a Martini)

I'm going to keep this short because I'm about to crash.

I didn't do much today, other than the usual (read: contemplate the meaning of life and wonder if I'll ever find someone).

I actually did detach myself from my homework enough to go see "Revolutionary Road" today, which was a fabulous movie, although I'm pretty sure I NEVER want to get married or have children after watching it haha.

After the movie I tried to get a bunch of homework done. Then my roommate Maria came with me to hang out with some friends of mine who I went to Russia with, Steve and Jason. We decided to play 100 cup beer pong, which amounted to 50 cups of orange juice and vodka for me YAY. I'd post pictures if I could figure out how. Anyways, long story short, I stopped when I realized I had enough, and Maria didn't, now I'm awake making sure she stays conscious for a few hours. There was a bunch of drama tonight that I will explain at a different time when I can type without concentrating so hard.

Hope you are all having wonderful weekends!

byeeee, Jeanette

3 comments:

Amanda said...

I LOVE TEGAN AND SARA! I'm dying to see them live. They're like the one band that I haven't. I'm hoping they come to Toronto this Spring, since it's close to me.


What are you studying in school?

Contemplating the meaning of life is always, always productive.

jenziebenzie said...

I'm getting my degree in civil engineering with a specialization in structures and transportation. Very exciting things haha... Tegan and Sara are one of the very few bands I have yet to see.

Krystal said...

i love tegan and sara too, i can't stop listening to 'call it off'. anyway! i want to see Revolutionary Road so bad!