Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The Church Channel

Great song in the title! Check it out ASAP! Like right now.

So we are watching Scrubs right now and it's great. I would just like to throw that out there. Some of my other favorite shows (in order): It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia, Gilmore Girls, One Tree Hill, Desperate Housewives, America's Next Top Model, The Office, Nip/Tuck, Scrubs, MXC, Veronica Mars, Heroes, Reno 911, etc. Those might not be in order, but it's close. Oh! and I can't forget Tool Academy and Sarah Silverman Program. Okay... I'm making a decision, I've made my decision, decision made... I'm watching less television (read: I'm going to continue my bad habits).

Let me give you a quick recap of possibly the funniest conversation that took place a few hours ago, not that I really remember what I said because I was on the edge of the vast crevasse that is sleep. Let me preface this story by saying that our apartment's temperature fluctuates like no other, one moment it is cold enough to see my breath and two seconds later I'm throwing articles of clothing of like nobodies business. Now that I have set the story up I will explain what happened. I was freezing while watching t.v. (go figure) so I grabbed my blanket and laid back down on our coach, which by the way is like sleeping on a cloud (if I knew what that felt like...).

So I'm just relaxing watching CSI: NY, which is on 24 hours a day, and I was barely conscious, only awake because I am always so embarrassed when someone walks through the door and I'm like drooling. Anyways, my roommate walks in (from here on out the story will be from her point of view) I sit up and look at her and this conversation actually happened:

me: I've already seen it.
Erin: Umm.... What?
me: I already saw it.
Erin: Saw what?
me: What I'm watching.
Erin: What are you watching?
me: I don't remember.
Erin: Ok... I'm confused.
me: Yeah...

I guess it doesn't sound as funny as it was so that was a waste of time haha. Well I'm off to avoid work by playing guitar. Do yourself a favor and listen to the title song.

I'm sorry you had to put up with that, Jeanette

5 comments:

Mandy said...

Hahaha I'm so with you on the tv thing. I watch waaaay too much, but who cares?

Who is the title song by??

jenziebenzie said...

That is an excellent question.

It's by Say Anything feat. Hayley Williams.

And it's awesome because the lead singer of Say Anything has actually been in a patient in a mental institution several times!

Mandy said...

Thanks! I will check it out.

jenziebenzie said...

sweet...and I try and find a good video of each song I post and link it to the title, so if you can't find a good one just click on the title :)

Mandy said...

Haha oops. I didn't realise it was a link. Now I know. Haven't listened to it yet, probably will tomorrow.