Sunday, January 25, 2009

Fear Of Flying

Before going any further with whatever useless things I'm about to write about I would like to just state that the band featured in the title (A Rocket To the Moon) was one of my great discoveries of 2008, so listen now!!!

Mario Lopez is haunting my life and I would rather he didn't. I just started flipping through channels and there he was on "America's Best Dance Crew"... why is this show so addicting, I can't look away ahhhh! Whoa, a group just went and I'm pretty sure none of them have bones... at all. ( ) I'm not entirely sure how I feel about that.

On a more intellectual level one of my friends had to go home this weekend for her grandmothers funerals. When she got back we were all talking about how you usually learn a lot of things at peoples funerals. It is sad that we don't really know, or take the time to know much about people until after it's too late, so in honor of that, if anyone is actually reading this leave a comment with something not many people know about you.

My fact: I was little Miss Michigan when I was 4 years old.

Well I could probably ramble on about pointless things for much longer, but I will spare everyone and stop now.

Much love, Jeanette

No comments: