Saturday, January 24, 2009

The Quiet Things That No One Ever Knows

Mario Lopez would host The Miss America Contest haha. He's prettier than most of the contestants. I also thought I remembered the show being a lot longer they flew through it, it went from 52 to 15! I was like whoaaaaa slow down kids!

I totally get the point of Miss America, but answer me this; if they are all about promoting healthy body images why was every single contest below size 2?!?! Whatevs haha go Miss Indiana, represent the midwest!

Top Ten Other Things You Might Have Done Today If You're Name Is Jeanette Benzie:

1) Woke up early (read: 11:30 a.m.).
2) Ate a completely inappropriate number of pizza rolls.
3) Watch my new addiction, "Tool Academy".
4) Attempted my soils homework, then gave up after one problem.
5) Attempted my structures homework, then immediately gave up.
6) Finally got your act together and showered.
7) Watched about 5 episodes of Nip/Tuck.
8) Had some yogurt.
9) Listened to lots of new music.
10) Miss America contest.

That was a lot of work to make it to ten, usually my days aren't that uneventful... well that's a lie, they sometimes are. I sometimes wonder what it would be like if there wasn't music, I don't think I could live. Friedrich Nietzsche said "Without music life would be a mistake." I could not agree more. It's so weird to just think about things like that, or how big the galaxy is... it blows my mind!

Sometimes I wish I had dedicated a little more time when I was younger learning to play guitar better. Or any instrument for that matter. Don't get me wrong, I can play a little, but mediocre is the best word I could use to describe my playing. On the other hand my Rock Band skills are amazingly awesome haha what a waste lol.

Well I am going to go hunt down something to eat or maybe go to bed, or better yet, I'm going to read "Are you there vodka, it's me Chelsea" it is such a fabulous book. I recommend it to everyone.

On that note I am Outtie 5000, Jeanette


P.S. I almost forgot that today's title song comes from the geniuses that make up Brand New, enjoy!

1 comment:

tkb17 said...

J-Net,
I did not read this blog, but decided to leave a comment cuz no one commented on it. I'm cool like that.