Monday, February 2, 2009

Here We Go Again (Acoustic)

Okay, in all seriousness guys, Paramore (featured in todays title) is my favorite band of ALL time, EVER. And I know some of you are thinking, is Jeanette in fact 21, or is she a 15 year old teeny bopper. And to answer your question, I am 21 (good news!) I have loved Paramore since I first saw them back in 2004, since then I have been to 5 concerts since then (read: that number would be much higher if they came to Michigan more often.) When I saw them back in '05 I was in awe, the entire band with the exception of one is 21 and under, which makes me admire them that much more.

I have tried resisting putting a link to them up because I'm afraid now that I've started I won't be able to stop. Along those same lines, if anyone reading this does not have the cd I would be happy to burn and ship them to you, or better yet, just go support them by buying it! Anyways, today is the day I post a video because I am feeling more frazzled (read: indescribable feelings, and not in a good way) than ever today and watched the entire Paramore concert dvd to cheer me up, which it did for a little while, hence the video link... so check it out!

Whew now that that whole ad for Paramore is done I shall move on to the rest of my life.

If you are Jeanette you might be angry/sad about the following:

1. Damn Steelers.
2. Your Uncle Petey died, and you miss him.
3. Your online course is the most unorganized piece of junk ever.
4. Not enough free washers to do all your laundry at the same time.
5. If you hear "Let it Rock" one more time you're going to flip.
6. You have homework due, tomorrow, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday.
7. You need new jeans, but you are a broke college student.
8. In the process of fixing a broken string on your guitar, you broke a peg.
9. You have no food in your cupboards.
10. Your shoes are covered in salt from walking around outside for the past month.

That pretty much sums up my life at the moment, I only have Paramore to comfort me which reminds me 11. You are thinking you are never going to date again.

Hopefully your days are much less annoying, saddening.

Much love, Jeanette

3 comments:

Cecilia said...

I am so sorry to hear about your uncle, my condolences to you and your family during this time.

Mandy said...

I'm sorry. Sounds like you're not having a good day at all! :(

I finally listened to that song, "The Church Channel" and I liked it. It inspired me to get a few of their albums so hopefully I'll listen to them soon. Paramore, on the other hand? Eh. I tried really hard to like them, I did. I know a lot of people love them but I couldn't really get into their music.

jenziebenzie said...

Cecilia; thank you very much.

Mandy; Good effort on the Paramore, and at least you got a little into Say Anything!