Thursday, February 5, 2009

Moscow Never Sleeps

Short post tonight because I'm about to pass out.

Just watched "Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist" for the bazillionth time (exaggerate much?) But it was the first time I watched it on dvd! haha

If you haven't seen it I recommend it. A lot of the people I know who has seen it compare me to Norah, so I guess it will give you a general idea of my personality... maybe. Whatevs.

So ready for the weekend... oh and for those of you wondering I did make it to Meijer for the 5th annual Thursday night Meijer run. :)

Solllliiiiidddddd, Jeanette

P.S. the title song is a song on at every club in Russia at pretty much all times along with other various techno songs.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Oooh, I really want to see that movie. I've got it sitting here on my computer waiting to watch it, so I'm sure I'll get around to it during the next week.