Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Setting Up Sunday

Title song: Setting up Sunday by Meg & Dia... check it out immediately as it is extremely amazing. (read: I listened to their cd so many times I think I can perform the entire thing verbatim, with no music. That is, if I had any singing talent at all. It's just burned in my memory.) I told my friends sister about them 3 years ago and she never really got into them and then last year she tells me "Dude, Jeanette, I've been listening to Meg & Dia all the time." So save yourself the two years and just listen to them now :) And listen to more than just song, because they are all great, there I go enabling again.

Last night in hopes of keeping my mind occupied so I don't just sit and think I went with my friend Ashley to see "Coraline" All I have to say is that I am still pretty disturbed. It was so creepy, I should probably preface by saying I had pretty much no idea what it was about going into it. I just knew I loved "Nightmare Before Christmas" haha. However, this movie was more disturbing than I remember that ever being as a child. But it was a great movie, definitely worth the money!

Well that was pretty much all I had to talk about. Good thing too, I have to go pack a bag so I can go to the visitation and funeral. suckyyyyyyy.

Jeanette

2 comments:

Krystal said...

like this song lots!

Mandy said...

I liked the song, so went searching and found both of their albums. Yay! Haven't listened to them yet but I like their sound.

I can't wait to see Coraline! It looks great. I'm going to wait til I'm back in the city though since it's not playing in 3D out here. Did you see it in 3D or normal? 7 year old Princess wanted to see it but her mom told her it would be too scary. I'll wait til I see it, but from what you said it sounds like it will be!!