Monday, February 9, 2009

The Taste Of Ink

Sorry about the not posting, I haven't done much lately worth writing about. The weekend was spent doing pretty much nothing. On Saturday I spent the day driving, I drove home to my great g-ma's birthday. I also went to dinner with my mom and saw Slumdog Millionaire (veryyy good). Then I drove back and tried to get some sleep. Sunday I spent the day trying to catch up on everything I didn't do the rest of the weekend. I still need to finish studying for my Soils test tomorrow which I'm very afraid of.

I think tonight I'm going to play basketball tonight since I could use the distraction. I found this website today www.fmylife.com it's pretty entertaining haha. Today a reporter for the State News found my blog about Kevin and asked me to comment for a story, but I don't feel comfortable doing that because he was a friend of mine, but there are plenty of other friends (read: closer friends) they could be talking to.

I promise I'll be a better blogger soon. Jeanette

1 comment:

tkb17 said...

J-Net,
I saw Slumdog Millionaire twice. Great movie! My favorite part was when the little boy jumped in the big shit hole. Hahaha