Tuesday, February 3, 2009

When I Get Home, You're So Dead

*****NEWSFLASH*****

Jeanette Benzie is out of shape, I have the resilience of a cheesecake (coincidence? I think not.) I went to play inter-mural basketball earlier and it was rough to say the least, at least I still have my great 3-point shot. I just don't have the ability to run back and forth and back and forth without gasping for breath like a old woman who just ran 80 flights of stairs. Our team lost pretty badly, but it was still a blasty-blast.

I am by some miracle caught up on my homework for tonight so we spent the evening watching American Idol and Scrubs, and now I'm about to watch Nip/Tuck. Exciting I know, don't be too jealous, I ate about 2/3 of the funfetti brownies we made last night which I am not proud of.

Before I forget the title song is by Mayday Parade, AKA the band one of my future husbands sings for. (read: I have met him but have not professed my love for one Derek Sanders.) Any who, take a listen and as always let me know what you think.

Does anyone ever just wish more people would read your blog, because I do haha. Oh I've been meaning to ask if anyone is watching the funny videos I posted on the right and if I should post more, or just leave em as is.

Well I should get some sleep in case I make the 8 hour round trip to my Uncle Petey's visitation tomorrow, I don't think it's going to happen, but I already feel guilty just thinking about missing it.

Alrighty, I'm out.

Jeanette

2 comments:

Kevin Ross said...

I know the out of shape feeling. We walk twice as much in Paris as I ever would have dreamed that we could back in Texas.
I'm not even gonna try and attempt sports until I whip my sorry body into shape.

jenziebenzie said...

yeah, I got in great shape this summer overseas... but that is all gone now. haha