Sunday, March 29, 2009

American Boy

If you aren't a Kanye fan don't worry, it's not his American Boy song, it's Juliette and the Licks. She's pretty much a bad ass.

Anywho. Clearly I finally settled on a new layout it's still a work in progress, we'll see how long it lasts. But so far so good.

The MSU womens team lost lost tonight by one and it was a bunch of crap, they should've had some free throws at the end but they didn't :(. Oh well, they made a great run!

Recently I have come to the decision that I want to adopt a sea otter, is that allowed? What are the laws on this?

Today was such a great day, I watched basketball, a SVU marathon, and several hours of both It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia and Arrested Development. Also I made cookies and got my homework done. I love weekends.

Hope everyones weekend is ferosh.

2 comments:

Amy Walter said...

I like the new layout.. keep this one! :)

tkb17 said...

J-Net,
I'm pretty sure sea otters are allowed. I'm going to adopt a monkey, so the two can become bffs.