Sunday, March 22, 2009

He Lives In You

Before everyone starts wondering why I posted a Lion King song, you can just skip right to jealousy about me seeing Lion King tonight (Musical, not VHS). It was so amazing, I have since made a Circle of Life ring tone and watched one too many You Tube videos.

Anyway, that's about as exciting as my life gets these days. Saturday I went to lunch with some friends and then saw "Duplicity" with my old roommate. I really liked it, although I was confused probably 30% of the time. But overall the movie was very funny and not predictable at all, the ending just kept changing! And Julia Roberts pretty much owns, I bought Steel Magnolias the other day, just to reminisce.

Saturday night I did a whole lot of nothing other than play with my new watch.



Pretty flipping sweet if you ask me, it runs on a battery but also gets charged by your movements, plus you can see the insides working! (Maybe only engineers think that's cool???)

Today my mom, aunt and friend came and took Maria and I out to lunch and then to the Lion King. All in all, excellent weekend!

Hope ya'll had great weekends too!

1 comment:

Krystal said...

i love that watch! it's pretty!