Monday, March 2, 2009

I Think I'm Paranoid

I am starting this post by apologizing for two things:
1) repeating topics
2) being an emo, 20-something acting like I'm 13

Refresher, one of my good friends has been acting like their the coolest person ever who can't do wrong and who's opinion is the end of any discussion. And I know in my last person I said I was going to try and move on, yada yada yada, and I have been trying. I've been catching up with old friends and this weekend was great, thing is, for some reason I just keep thinking it will change. It isn't so Jeanette is now synonymous with failing at life. My attitude has completely changed over the past two weeks, even my best friend Alison could tell over the phone that something was bothering me. I played it off, but now I am realizing it's definitely not just in my head.

Whatever, moving on to bigger and better things. If anyone knew me at all they would know I LOVE going to concerts and shows and such events. And at the beginning of this year my numbers had been way down. But I'm getting them right back up really fast! I first went to "Spring Awakening" the other day, March 22nd I'm going to "The Lion King", April 4th I'm going to see Bo Burnham and then on April 7th I'm going to The Academy Is... with This Providence! Order has been restored.

Biggest news of the day.... wait for it.... I'm going to the No Doubt reunion tour with PARAMORE... my life is complete. Sadly though, I have to wait until July for that one.

In other less exciting news I am applying for a few internships for the summer, a little late I know, but I just came to the realization that if you don't have some kind of experience in the field you graduate from you are fucked. So wish me luck with all that business.

Today I was walking to class and realized I was lip-syncing the music on my iPod and immediately tried to stop as I looked like a fool, does anyone else do this? I find it weird that I do this because one of my biggest pet peeves is when people sing along with music whether it be on TV or radio, unless the volume is loud enough that I can't hear them. If I wanted to hear them sing I would have asked, like I want to hear the people who are getting the money to sing. Maybe that's why I only mouth the words, but moral of the story is I looked like an idiot.

I don't think I've done much else since the last post other than go to the MSU women's bball game and played in a basketball game. I need to start packing because I take forever.

WAIT!!!! DID ANYONE ELSE HEAR ABOUT THE PINK DOLPHIN IN LOUISIANA?!?!
Okay the caps probably wasn't completely necessary, but I love things that are pink, one of my guitars is, my wii, pretty much anything I can get in pink. This always shocks people, but what can I say, I'm contradictory.

Well that seems to be enough for today. Oh and just want to give a welcome back to Krystal! So jealous of your vacation magical-ness.

3 comments:

Parker said...

That pink dolphin made my day.

Krystal said...

i didn't see a pink dolphin!! thanks for the welcome back! :)

Cecilia said...

I've caught myself doing the lip-sync thing before. It's the worst isn't it! The worst part is, I never even realize when I start doing it... hopefully not long.

Good luck with your friend, I hope you're able to work things out. (I hope I didn't misinterpret your post.)