Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Pain

Okay I promise to try and be better about posting, schoolwork is having it's way with me at the moment and taking over my life. Hence the title song from one of my fav. bands ever, Jimmy Eat World, any song would have done so spend some time flipping around youtube.

On an optimistic note I haven't done much since the last post so that's a plus. Saturday I went out with a friend for ONE drink which of course turned into two, and then three, and then four, and then the bar closing. My mom came up Sunday and dropped off a life-size Zac Efron stand-up that we gave to our roommate for her birthday.

Monday was spent trying to not drown in engineering work. And then of course yesterday was St. Patrick's Day. I had class all day so I had to wait until 6 to start drinking, lucky for my liver, I'm also broke so I was done drinking by 11 haha. Party Animal I know. While we were at Dublin we met St. Patrick and he handed out light up rings and necklaces that advertised Miller Light. Very saint like.

Came back and ate some brownies courtesy of Tracy DeHaan (my friends mom) probably some of the most delicious things I have ever consumed. Andddd then today more classes.

I'm in the process of trying to get a job for this summer and it made me want to know what is the worst job you have ever had?

Mine was working for a car/house insurance company and basically being a telemarketer and asking people if they wanted a quote. I got yelled at ALL THE TIME.

Okay well Ashley and Pete Wentz are on CSI right now and I need to watch this haha. Night!

1 comment:

____j said...

I forgot that Pete and Ashley were supposed to be on CSI, and I haven't seen any of the new episodes lately. I'll have to check that out! Thanks for reminding me.