Friday, March 20, 2009

Wall of Sound

Since I saw "Naturally 7" (the title band) on Jimmy Fallon one night last week I have downloaded the c.d. and have been frantically watching videos... I just find it so crazy they can make all of those sounds haha.

Let me catch you up on what I did Thursday: Nothing. Congratulations, you are now caught up.

Today I tried to get some homework done and then went over to my friends Jason, Brad and Steve's. We started playing out the NCAA March Madness bracket but in beer pong. Needless to say it was a lot of fun. Then we ordered tons of unhealthy college food and got settled for the MSU game (which we won!!!). Now I'm really tired even though its only 1.

I'm also really thinking about changing my blog layout but have several concerns. 1) It's only been like 5 months. 2) I'm much to lazy to go through all that work.

How often do you all change your layouts?

Oh! and Happy Weekend!

1 comment:

Krystal said...

i want a new layout too but am lazy. it might just stay like this forever. you should do it then you can inspire me!