Thursday, April 9, 2009

Bad Reputation

Just made the title song my ringtone, can't wait for my phone to go off. I love when my phone goes off or I get a letter or an email. I love pen pals and AIM buddies, I will also give my phone number to about anyone which is probably a habit I should stop (unless any of you who still read this want a texting buddy, unlimited texting CHYEAH!) Also title song is about as far from me as you can get. I think my reputation is actually too good, guys don't want a good girl and sadly, that is what I am. Ugh... guys make me frustrated, but then I get over it. Before I forget there are so many things I have stumbled across lately and need to post.



First off, what in the hell is this^^ that doesn't even look comfy for a dog... to me it looks like that dog is saying "heelllllppppp (in a weezy out of breath doggy voice like he just got sucker punched). Here's an idea... and this is going to sound crazy... but they invented these things called leashes. Crazy!!!



I saw a shirt with this on it once and I really wanted it. This just makes me happy.



Last but not least this picture, and if anyone knows where I can get this let me know. Because I want it. I've also been considering buying a leather jacket lately, I used to have one back in the day and it always made me feel like a bad ass. I'm really holding myself back from buying one. We'll see how long that lasts.

Monday night I went to the National Championship game, which didn't go so well for us (read: horribly) but it was a great experience to be there and we made it a lot further than anyone expected. After the game we got back around 1:45 a.m. and I went to our bathroom and saw that our fish, Sparty K, had died :(. I walked into the living room and this conversation took place:
Me: "Maria, I think Sparty is legitimately dead."
Maria: "What?! Why do you say that?"
Me: "Well he is on his side and I don't think they do that unless they are dead."

So we continued to be sad and then Maria went to pick up Erin and this is the convo and another great convo took place. Erin was talking about the song that goes like "How many times can I break 'til I shatter" and she was just discussing how this has been a crappy semester. So Maria goes "Erin, I have some bad news." Hahahaha, when they got back we said our goodbyes and flushed him, it was very sad. So I went to bed around 3:00 a.m. and woke up pretty early the next day and had classes and immediately after class Meagan picked Jason and I up and we headed to Grand Rapids for a concert. The concert was The Academy Is... acoustic show, which ended up being just William Beckett and a guitar, but hey I'm not complaining. Also we went to the bar for a few hours before the show which made it even better.

The last couple nights I've just been trying to catch up on homework, I think I may have finally accomplished that goal. Tonight I went to see "Sunshine Cleaning" and it was really good, but I was just expecting a happier movie I guess, like it was funny, but really sad at the same time. Still good though.

I'm really sorry to anyone who is actually reading these because I have been rambling a lot lately, I need to write more so that the posts aren't so long.

5 comments:

Krystal said...

i think that dog thing is hilarious...but..yah...leashes are handy as well. and, i want to see that movie, and...i am going to grand rapids...and...ummm, what else was i going to say. idk. ok bye!

for the love of pictures said...

Oh man, what is that doggie torture device? I showed the picture to my little dog and I think he cringed :)

golublog said...

I feel like dogs as acessories is a no no. Bu I dont think Paris Hilton would agree with me.

onepageblog said...

I agree that the dog looks like it's being slowly throttled of it's life. Also, I seriously think it's a myth that guys prefer bad girls. They just seem to be more prevalent and easy, pun intended, so it's less work. I don't agree with it, but I understand it.

allie said...

omgosh I want the dinosaur shirt! that and the next one remind me of some of the stuff at printliberation.com. I have their shirt that says "you're not dead yet"