Thursday, April 23, 2009

BigCItyDreams

This week has just been a ridiculous amount of homework and projects and whatnot, not that I mind, I know... or I guess I hope it will pay off in the end. Today I had a super annoying start to my day. I spent all of Wednesday night studying for my test, because the last one I did bad on, and I went to bed early-ish, like 12:30. I fell asleep thinking this is gonna be awesome, I'll wake up go pass this test and continue with my day.

Little did I know that my alarm would decide not to go off. I woke up, looked at the clock saw it was 8:55 a.m. and thought to myself, "Perfect....my effing test started at 8 effing 30 a.m." Needless to say I got dressed as fast as possible and sprinted to the Engineering Building. I ended up having about 30 minutes less than everyone else, but I think I did alright for the circumstances. After that I went about my usual Thursday of class after class after class.

As soon as I got home Allyssa came to pick me up and we went to Meijer to get her some groceries, she's like super sick so hopefully I don't get that, but she needed to get out and hang out with someone other than her bed. So we went to Meijer, which always takes longer than normal with everyone stopping her to meet her, but we did make a pretty fast time of it. Then we came back to my apartment and watched some Arrested Development while Allyssa made cupcakes. I ended up with batter all over my arm and she ended up on the floor with it all over her leg. It got out of control quickly to say the least.

While she was making cupcakes I was talking to all the crazies Facebook chatting her and now I present you with one of the conversations that took place.

Crazy: "Can Speak to you please."
Crazy: "Are you really 6'9"."
Crazy: "I am 4'9" can speak to you."
Me: "This is actually Allyssa's bodyguard, she's not here right now."
Crazy: "I like her height. Can speak to her please when she's free."
Me: "That will not be anytime soon, sorry."
Crazy: "Can speak to her. I want to be friend."
Me: "I'll pass the message on to her. Bye."

We then proceeded to unfriend him immediatly, the craziest thing is she has about 200 people like this who will Facebook chat her at any given time. It's gonna be a long process. Other than that I haven't really done much, this weekend should be super exciting, I'm pumped.

Oh and the title song is by NeverShoutNever, enjoy! :)

3 comments:

Alanna said...

Creepy height fetish, hey? I periodically go through my Facebook contacts and am all, "don't know you, don't know you, WHO ARE YOU?, don't know you, don't know you", and get totally weirded out by how many supposed 'friends' I have that I've never even met. I don't know where they come from!

Also, I noticed that you're moving into your aunt's place! That was totally my pick!

Krystal said...

ha! who is she, is she famous?

insomniaclolita said...

They like tall people at the point of that obsessed ? whoaaaa...