Sunday, April 26, 2009

Landslide

I was feeling some Fleetwood Mac today... although I'm pretty sure Stevie Nicks is legitimately crazy. She was on Jimmy Fallon making no sense whatsoever.

I had a pretty fabulous weekend, Friday I worked on my group project for a while and then headed over to RetroDuck to pick up some t-shirts. I spent the rest of the day trying to accomplish things but getting nowhere. I took a nap and then around 7:00 p.m. a few of my friends came over and we were just having some drinks and playing Rock Band. Around 8:30 p.m. we headed over to my friend Stephanie's for a little party (the one the t-shirts were for.) She's not old enough for a bar crawl so we had "bar" crawl shirts made and on the back they said "Because 30 yards between drinks is just way too far." I don't know what was up with me, but I was pretty drunk (read: stumbling) by approximately 11:45 p.m. I grabbed my friend and walked home and was probably be in bed by midnight... ridiculous.

I woke up the next morning and spent the expected 3 hours recuperating. Then I worked on our dumb group project for the next 4 hours. I'm in college building a balsa wood bridge, I mean I suppose we had to do more than we did when I did the same project in 7th grade, but it's still a little ridiculous. After Abby left my old roommate Jessica came over and we watched a DVD and then we decided to go see "Obsessed" with Beyonce. I was a little skeptical about how it would be, but I'm so glad we went to see it. It went far and beyond my expectations, I mean it was as "campy" as you would expect, but it still was funny and suspenseful and full of action, and Beyonce kicked some ass. And it is now my conviction that Ali Larter does "crazy bitch" better than anyone else.

After the movie we just came back and I read for a little while then headed to sleep. And as far as today goes I was about as unproductive as any one person could be, woot! Go me!

I hope you all had amazing weekends. Oh and before I forget, I stumbled across some great comics and after going through every single one have saved my favorites and will be posting them periodically to give some good laughs.



Haha so great. I'm gonna have to space these out so I don't burn through them all in like a week. Oh and before I forget! I love you all for reading my babbling! (I'm declaring April 26th: National Follower Appreciation Day) Muah! You're all appreciated.

5 comments:

insomniaclolita said...

Sounds likeee a fun night hahaha I do get smashed before midnight sometimes :)

Chatabox Girl said...

hey, Thanks for the comment over at my blog!

Love the content on yours, and will keep reading for sure! I have followed you..

Sounds like you had a great weekend!

Ashlea

Ruggy13 said...

Sounds like you had a great weekend!! Thanks for the comment! I'm glad you found my blog!

Ruggy13 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Children of the Nineties said...

Haha, I love that little comic!