Saturday, April 11, 2009

Mario Kart Love Song

Before you continue reading click on the title right now... classic, I'm surprised it's taken me this long to post it, my priorities are all sorts of crazy! Anyway, just consider that my little Easter gift to all of you, along with this picture.



I want to know a) if it's a real book, and if it is b) who would actually look at this book and think "I definitely need to reed this." Oh man, crazy super religious people freak me out.

Anyway, Happy Easter everyone, hope you get some awesome baskets :). Headed back home to Paw Paw to visit the family for the day tomorrow. If anyone gets anything sweet in their baskets let me know!

Also on a side note Zac Efron is doing a pretty good job on SNL, not his biggest fan but I'll give credit where credit is due. I love the celebrity blogger charecter they have had on a few times "Bitchhhh pleaseeeee."

Alright I'm going to pass out at my computer. Peas out.

5 comments:

Krystal said...

that's creeepy

for the love of pictures said...

Haha, if that turns out to be an actual book, please let me know :)

Just Add Walter said...

that is sooooo weird

Alanna said...

Hah, that is so awesome. You just made my Easter. Gold star.

mary evelyn said...

i got a pretty wicked bouncy ball in my easter basket. it's filled with water and swirling glitter. i'll admit i'm a nerd, i like things like that :o)