Friday, April 10, 2009

Waste of Paint

I love naps. I took a 3.5 hour nap earlier and other than the fact that I'm wide awake and it's 1:05 a.m. it was great! Does anyone else feel like they sleep 10,000 times better when taking naps as opposed to actually sleeping?

How many people reading this have tattoos, and if you don't are you against them or just haven't found the right one yet. I have 4 at the moment, much to the displeasure of my mom, and recently I've been thinking about getting a few more. It's not that I can't stop, I don't really have the desire to get them unless I find something meaningful I want (with one exception), however, I do think that they are fun to get. The only thing that is stopping from getting a few more is the fact that now, all of mine are pretty easily hidden (read: rib cage, hip, ankle, foot), and I'm starting to run out of places to get them that they will be hidden. But I'm sure one day this summer when I'm bored I will go get another, it's inevitable now that I have it in my head.

I think I need to start selling things on Ebay or something, I'm going broke. Or maybe just stop buying things on Ebay. I'm pretty sure I don't have anything that anyone would want though :( . Soon enough I should be making money, maybe I can hold off, but I really want to buy the book "Pride and Prejudice and Zombies" or whatever it's called, I guess it's like 85% of the original writing, with a zombie storyline written in... AWESOME.

Alright, now I'm just rambling, time for another nap... or maybe I'll make brownies. Decision time. Post pictures if you have tattoos!!

4 comments:

Alanna said...

HAH! This is totally the on-going dilemma in my life too! Brownies? Or nap? Brownies are delicious and chocolatey, but naps? A good mid-afternoon nap is tough to beat.

As for tattoos... none here, sorry. I wouldn't say I'm AGAINST them, but I don't think that they're for me. Something about the permanency or something. BUT I have seen some really awesome ones that really suit the person that has them. I think that they can be super-cool, but I just don't have a tattoo personality? Or maybe I just haven't found the right one.

Anyhooo, got a message from you on 20SB, so figured I'd swing by and check it out. Lookin' good! Cheers!

Emily said...

1. hell yea, naps are wayyy better than night time sleep. duh!

2. i've got 2 tattoos currently. one on my foot, one on my hip and i'm with you on wanting more. they're so addicting but alas, i'm poor and i've gotta put non-essentials on the back burner at the moment.

3. which brings me to your last section...ebay. i've been scouring my house for the last few weeks trying to find stuff to auction off cause i'm so broke. seems like everyone is nowadays huh?? no bueno :(

Krystal said...

1. i have no tattoos...i've been thinking about it and i would like it but i'm SO indecisive....and i also go through phases so i would regret it at some point. or get tired of what i chose. it's way too permanent for me!
2. i'm nerdy excited for putting my stuff in a friends garage sale this summer...i can't wait to sell things!

Be one with the Fro said...

Naps are amazing! especially on a rainy day!

1. I want some tattoos! I have tons in mind, but its the placement & the money that keep holding me back.

2. Ebay - funny that you would mention that...my mom told me that I need to sell everything because I am continously hitting her up for the moolah (not really), but I am always broke.

rambling is never a bad thing...great blog by the way!