Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Who's Got Your Money

Listen to the title song! Now! Do it... I can wait.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Aren't you glad you listened... I can't take credit for finding the song, Perez Hilton did it. I find him incredibly annoying, but he knows what's up, most of the time... actually I don't really agree with 80% of the stuff. Why do I continue to read it?

I should be working on homework, instead I'm getting my roommate addicted to Arrested Development and blogging, you lucky readers you.

Today was great, I stopped working on my massive amounts of homework for awhile and played Rock Band for about an hour, now my hand hurts and my eyes are really dry, but it was totally worth it. Then I had a Popsicle, I should probably try doing something with my life at some point.

The big decision in my life right now is where to live this summer. Right now I'm debating between living with my best friend Alison (Pros: bff, nuff said. Cons: $250 a month, 30 minutes from internship.) My Aunt (Pros: love her to death, big room, right down the road from Alison, free. Cons: They go to bed early, it's a very "quiet" house if you know what I mean, 30 minutes from internship.) My dad (Pros: free, 10 minutes from internship, big screen tv, my dad doesn't care what I do. Cons: far from my friends, I have never really spent more than 8 hours at a time with my dad, might not be able to bring my cat.) Ahhhhh, big decisions. I'm not even going to be whereever I'm living that often as I will be working 7:30-4:30 everyday and I want to try and get a job at Barnes and Noble. I'm also helping babysit my second cousins (2 that are already here and 2 more coming in June).


They are the two cute ones on the outside, I'm not related to the not-as-cute one in the middle. Tyler is on the left and Peyton on the right.

They are so adorable can't wait to babysit them. I'll keep you updated on the decision, let me know if you have advice! I can't make decisions to save my life!

7 comments:

Be one with the Fro said...

Thanks so much for your comment! I think your blog is great...so for the people who aren't following: THEY SUCK!

Krystal said...

hmmm i like saving money but i would have to go with staying with your friend! that would be funnest!

mary evelyn said...

oh man, those are tough decisions. i usually go for the free options, but is your internship paid? if it is, and if you get that job at b&n, then living with your friend would probably be the much more fun option.

i'm usually horrible at decisions too, and i'm glad once i've made them, b/c then all i have to do is stick with it. the hard part is over!

Alanna said...

a. that sounds like a freaking awesome day avoiding homework/figuring out what to do with your life. Rockband, Arrested Development AND popsicles = heaven.

b. As for where to live this summer, my pick is... your aunt's. It's free, you love her, you're close to your best friend, and so what if it's a quiet house? Like you say, you're not going to be there that much anyway, and if you do feel like staying up late, or being a bit loud or whatever, you can just head to your friend's place. Dilemma solved.

Mandy said...

$250 a month?????? What type of living situation would that be for?

jeanette said...

Mandy, it would be for a room in my friends house. Sharing the bathroom, etc.

Sheri said...

lol Perez Hilton is a sick addiction which I am addicted to looking at too. Ah well it is good for some laughs at least right? :)