Saturday, May 9, 2009

Boom Boom Pow

Wow... it has been a while since my last post. I've been busy, or at least pretending to be busy. Good news! I'm still alive after my finals... it was a little rough there in the thick of it, but I made it out. (Black Eyed Peas are my celebratory music, click on the title you know you love it.)

Monday I only had one final and it was pretty easy so that's always nice. Tuesday I technically had two exams but opted to take three that day and be done. I was worried after my first one pretty much had it's way with me but the second one was super easy, and the third was so so . After that I spent the week packing and moving things to the storage unit. After getting my stuff together I just tried to spend as much time with all my friends that were graduating as I could.

Tuesday night I watched Secret Life of Bees with the Washabaugh twins... lame Cinco de Mayo I know... but I just love those two haha. Wednesday Jordan came to visit and we went to see "Earth" it was so awesome... I want to adopt a panda, an elephant, and polar bear... all at the same time. Thursday night I went to the Lugnuts game (Lansing minor league baseball team) and instead of watching the game I played bags with Brett, Steve and Ashley. Such a fun game. Then we went to Rum Runners, which is a deuling piano bar and coincidently has half off everything on Thursdays. Long story short it was great. After the bar with went back to Jason's where he was having a graduation keg.

I love the fact that it's getting warm enough that walking home at 2 in the morning isn't cold to the point it's painful. Anyways, Friday I was going to go home early but then got distracted. Now everyone pay attention because this is important, what I got distracted by was sporcle.com TYPE IT IN RIGHT NOW AND GO. Get your friends and challenge them... it's a blasty blast. I wasted a few hours on that and finally got around to packing up my car, only to realize not everything would fit. So I brought it all back and settled in for the night.

Today I woke up and went to breakfast with my mom, breakfast is so good. After that I went to pick Brian up, we then headed to East Lansing where I packed more stuff in my car and somehow still managed to not get it all. Luckily Maria is the best and is bringing the rest this weekend. After loading up the car we met Erin, Jane and Lauren and went to Crunchy's for lunch... delicious as always. Then Brian and I went to go see "Star Trek" which was awesome... as a kid I was always a Star Wars kind of girl, but this movie was fantabulous! I kind of want to see it again, but I shall resist. I was suprised that it was so funny, so go see it.

The ride home was fast and after dropping Brian off I have spent the rest of the evening unloading and getting everything situated. Now it's almost midnight, which is usually early for me but I'm exhausted, so I think I'll do some reading and go to sleep. Speaking of reading though the last of afformentioned ginormous Amazon purchase came today! Now I just need to finish Anna Karinina so I can start reading the new ones!

2 comments:

Jessy said...

I'm so envious that you are already done with school! Only a few more weeks for me though! Gahhh.

Alanna said...

Yay for Amazon packages! I love getting those.

Congratulations on being done school! Isn't it SUCH a relief?

I really want to go see Earth too...