Thursday, May 21, 2009

Count Me In

My blog posts are becoming few and far between, but I had to post today on account of the title song came on my iPod and I wanted to share before I forgot about it and MORE IMPORTANTLY Just Add Walter named me a Queen for a Day. Woot!



All I have to do is follow some seemingly easy rules and reflect on how awesome I am. Rules are as follows:
1. List seven things that make us awe-summm.
2. Pass the award on to seven bloggers we love.
3. Tag those bloggers to let them know that they are now Queens of All Things Awe-Summm.
4. Don't forget to link to the Queen that tagged us.
5. If you would like, copy the pic and put it on your sidebar so everyone knows that you're a Queen.

And without further ado, my seven things that make me aweeee-some!

1. My music/DVD collection. Let's just say I could probably compete with Best Buy if I put all my stuff for sale. I have so many movies it's kind of scary and more music than is healthy. I really like music (And the nominee for most obvious statement of the year---Me) and if you're new to my blog or just forget, always click on the blog titles for a link to a song that I think you should hear!

2. The fact that in the past 5 years I have easily spent more money on concerts and concert merch than I've spent shopping at the mall. ("Hello, my name is Jeanette, and I'm addicted to concerts." "Hi Jeanette" so on and so forth.)

3. I'm a only child of a single mother, which basically means that my mom and I are like Rory and Lorelei (Did I mention that along with movies I love t.v.?) I don't know what I'd do without my mom but I'm pretty sure it'd be similar to how zombies behave in movies minus the whole eating of brains thing.

4. I have 4 tattoos, and definitely want more, but out of respect for my mom I will probably stop for a while, or at least hide them very well.

5. I'm from a town called Paw Paw, I mean come on, what more do I need to say! I grew up in the country and don't think I would have had it any other way.

6. I love to make people laugh *ponders ways to be funnier* most of the time I succeed. Laughter truly is the best medicine and I'm the Dr. Mario of laughter (err-something along those lines.)

7. I will pretty much talk to/become friends with anyone, it's a wonder I didn't get abducted as a child. I love to hear other peoples stories because everyone is different and unique, just like all of you beautiful people reading this. So even if you aren't tagged down at the bottom, do this and send me a link so I can learn about you too!
-------------------------------------

And now that you made it through that here are my seven queens for the day:
1. A Million Miles From Everywhere (Just moved her blog, send her love!)
2. Caress the Fro
3. Chatabox
4. FWB
5. Go Out & Get Busy
6. Jessy
7. La Coeur Vide

-------------------------------------

And before I go I must express my sadness over Adam Lambert's loss. Both Kris and Adam were very talented, but Adam could pull off almost everything, I know he is going to do great! Other than that devastating loss not much has been going on. Work is great, my life is super hectic but I'm getting it slowly under control. Man, it's almost 11:00 p.m. which equals bed time for me. Night!

6 comments:

Jessy said...

Awww thanks for nominating me! I will definitely do my post sometime tonight!

Mary said...

thanks so much! you have four tattoos? what are they of? i just my first one on my foot. i say 'first one' b/c i can see how they might become addicting. i'll have to wait until i forget how much it hurt though.

thanks again!

Krystal said...

thanks girl!! i will do the post, dontcha worry, maybe on my shiny new blog! email me for the new link, k!?

Chatabox Girl said...

Thanks for the nomination!

I know it doesnt really count, but I am passing it back to you!

Andhari said...

I have tons of cd's and dvd's too. Would certainly love to check your movie collections if you compare them to best buys :)

Just Add Walter said...

from a town called paw paw.. that sounds like a country music song :)