Sunday, May 3, 2009

Day 'n Night

This song has been stuck in my head for at least a week and a half now so I'm just gonna post it and get it over with haha. So hopefully it will get stuck in your head too!

The bar crawl was great as could be expected... we all made it a lot longer than I expected, we started at 12:30 p.m. and I left around 10:00 p.m. which is crazy. It was great to get the whole group together again, and just hang out. We also made it to several more bars than I expected (read: Crunchy's, Dublin, Harper's, Lou Ha's, El Azteco, and Peanut Barrel.) I'm sure there are a lot of stories I could tell but they probably wouldn't seem as funny now as they did then.

I went to bed at like 11:00 p.m. -11:30 p.m. I would say (read: passed out) and woke up at 3:30 a.m. when Maria got home. After I was up I could not fall asleep for the life of me, it was driving me crazy. So I started working on my note sheet for one of my exams and stayed awake until about 10:30 a.m. I was starting to get tired so when Maria was getting up I layed down and woke up again at 1:00 p.m. I've been studying since then, blahhh. But you gotta do what you gotta do, I have gotten one final grade so far and it was a 4.0, my GPA really needed it because my other grades probably won't be that good.

And since this post is thoroughly un-entertaining here's another comic!

2 comments:

Andhari said...

Bar crawling sounds good! Mine is usually having the last stop somewhere we can dance off all those booze :)

~Linds~ said...

I love this song. We were in San Diego last month and it was HUGE there... it still hasn't made it to KC. I guess this place is behind the times!! Not surprising!!

Hope you have a great week!!