Sunday, June 14, 2009

In A Sweater Poorly Knit

It took me a long time to get into Mewithoutyou but once I did I can't get enough it's like heroin, I'm not sure what would be my gateway drug in this case though. Wow, that was off topic and super confusing. I apologize.

Anyways, I haven't done much this weekend, besides going to see Taking of Pelham 123 and going to Olive Garden. That was such an intense movie, John Travolta was OUT OF CONTROL. But it was really good. We saw a preview for a new Leo DiCaprio movie and it looked pretty awesome. Olive Garden was great as always, I love bread sticks.

On to the real point of this post I just wanted to share with you the awesome purchase I made today... I don't really know if you can handle it... are you ready.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Should I post a picture or just tell you, alright I'm going to post a picture, but I don't want you go get jealous of my purchase, or how awesome I am for having purchased this haha.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Alright here it is.


Yep, that's right, I purchased every season of Dinosaurs on DVD. I'm so excited to get them. You don't even know. I also purchased Freaks and Geeks. Yeah, I know, I have a problem. Oh well, what're you gonna do.

7 comments:

Mr O said...

you do not have a problem. That is one of the greatest shows in history. Easily in the top 37.

I have to say this is one of my favorite blogs to look forward to. You seem to be posting bands I have heard of, but never really listened to. But you provide me with that chance. So thank you :)

jeanette said...

Thank you so much! Really it means alot that I am providing some new music to even one other person. Also I'd venture so far as to say top 36. Easily ;)

Kevin Ross said...

I totally almost saw Mewithoutyou tonight. I had a bunch of friends going since they played right down by my church here in Houston. Got to see them when they were pretty new a while back opening for Anberlin, who took the headlining spot on the tour when Further Seems Forever finally broke up for the last time.

Ana from far away! said...

I love that show!!!!! were did you get all the seasons! Zero problem!

jeanette said...

I can only imagine that a Mewithoutyou show would have been awesome!

And to Ana, I got them from Amazon, Amazon and Ebay are amazing, I use them all the time, probably too much.

Ana from far away! said...

I tagged you with an award!

the girl said...

Hey Jeanette! Dropping in from Mr. O's place at A Rush Of Blog To The Head. I realise now why he raves about you... You love Dinosaurs! I seriously thought I was the only one who liked that show. For a brief while, I thought I had hallucinated that it existed, because when I would (ashamedly) ask people if they knew it, they'd look at me as if I was a nut-job. I used to hire the video like every week when I was little. Yes, I am a loser.

Must check out if I can get these DVDs here in Australia!

xo