Friday, June 12, 2009

Staplegunned

So, I just finished "A Wild Sheep Chase" and I was super confused until the last 20 pages, I'm unsure how I feel about that. Now I don't know what to start next, but I will have plenty of time because it will not stop raining! I mean it didn't rain today while I was at work, but of course I was at work so I couldn't enjoy it.

Anywho, I have been on a Spill Canvas kick lately, I want an I.V. of Spill Canvas at all times. Hence the title songs. For some reason about 90% of the time I like acoustic versions of songs better. Is anyone else like that? I don't know what it is, but if you slap an acoustic guitar on something I'm there.

I don't know if I have anything else particularly interesting to say, I mostly just wanted to share that song. Lately it's just been work and helping my uncle with the bathroom in the basement or running errands. I cannot wait for school to start back up, I have so much more free time.

Oh before I forget! check out the new video at the top of the links over there in the funny video links so hilarious. It's a promotion for The Proposal, usually I'm not one for chick flicks, but this one looks really funny, mostly because it has Betty White in it, and I love her. I wish she were like my grandma or something, that would be awesome.

Has anyone seen Drag Me To Hell? I kind of want to see it. Scary movies don't usually scare me, but I've heard it's actually pretty good, plus it's got Justin Long, so I think I can deal with that!

After scrapbooking with my friend Carey some more I can now say that I just respect people with that skill even more, it is not something I possess, luckily she does so it's all good. Wow, this post is so random, sorry about that, my mind is all over the place. Maybe when I get it together I'll post some more probably the end of the weekend I would say. Have a great weekend everyone!

Oh and just for funsies, here is another comic :)



Sorry it's so small... biggest it gets :(

4 comments:

Ana from far away! said...

Those comics are so funny! scrapbook is so much difficult than it seems. I've been trying for months to start one but I have no idea what to do.

Mr O said...

acoustic songs are awesome. I'm sure you have, but just in case you haven't seen them, check out Punk Goes Acoustic volume one and two.

Oh, and we JUST watched Fresh Prince last night, so that comic was just a tad bit funnier

for the love of pictures said...

Another completely hilarious comic. Have a great weekend :)

Lily said...

aaah, cyanide and happiness. They say what I think in my head, only with little stick figures and a less Political correctness.

<3