I don't think a song has ever fit more perfectly, alright maybe it's not exactly perfect, but Set Your Goals just came out with the new c.d. and Hayley Williams is featured in a song and it is EPIC, epic I tell you! I might be biased because I pretty much love Hayley/Paramore and anything they do, but this song is fabulous. I like Set Your Goals new c.d. a lot, I was a fan of the old ones, but this one just made me love them all that more. I actually saw them in concert before, they were an opening band and that is how I was introduced to them.
Anyways, I'm sure most of you are probably more interested in the contest results! Sorry it took so long, I just got home not to long ago and had to do some stuff. But here we go, there was a tie for third so I drew a name. Here are the answers to the quiz if you were wondering:
1) Who is my favorite band? Paramore
2) Where do I go to school? Michigan State University
3) Name the artist with these lyrics "I don't wanna be so shy. Every time that I'm alone I wonder why. Hope that you will wait for me. You'll see that you're the only one for me" Britney Spears
4) Name 3 shows I watch religiously (I have a ton, should be easy haha) So many; Arrested Development, Freaks and Geeks, Dinosaurs, Gilmore Girls, One Tree Hill, How I Met Your Mother, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, and a few others.
5) Where are Tegan & Sara from? Calgary, Alberta, Canada
6) Unscramble this band name. NAORHGPSTERIOTCOEM (Two words) Something Corporate
7) I've never mentioned this but what was my first concert? (if you guess this you get 1 billion points!) No one got this haha BILLY RAY CYRUS... hell yeah, that's baller status.
8) What am I majoring in at school? Civil Engineering
9) How old am I? 21
10) Unscramble this band name. EMIWDROYTLWMAJ (Three words) Jimmy Eat World
1st place : Mr.O, he pretty much dominated the quiz.
2nd place : Natalie, also did good on the quiz
3rd place : For the Love of Pictures
So I need all your names and addresses (can't address a letter to your blog title, email to email@example.com) and for 1st and 2nd place I need you're favorite candy as well :) In order to keep in this semi organized I'm going to respond to the email with a requested guest post day.
Congrats to all you winners and now onto more important things... Harry Potter (I kid, I kid... maybe...). Midnight show was great as always. I loved the movie, but I think I could have loved it more if they had included certain things, not going to mention them in case someone hasn't seen it. But the movie just reaffirmed my love for HP (movie and books) and my hatred of Twilight movies. I mean HP movies are just on a whole 'nother level! My friend saw HP in Lansing and Jennifer Granholm (our governor) was sitting in front of her, at the midnight show... that's awesome!
Today I had an interview at Best Buy, but I don't think my hours of availability were what they were hoping for. So I'm going to need to keep looking. I need a job for at school like whoa.
So ready for the weekend, should be super exciting! Woot! Alright, winners get ahold of me. Here is a consolation prize for everyone else.
Also, if you know anyone other than me who likes Paramore point them in the direction of the my auction on Ebay! CLICK HERE