Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Never Gonna Give Your Teen Spirit Up

In all seriousness guys I watched this video about 12 times at work today it was rick-diculous (pun intended). If you never click on any titles ever again, click on this one... it's just amazing and entirely too awesome haha. I can't even organize the rest of my thoughts I'm too enthralled with this video.

Okay, okay, I'll attempt the rest of my thoughts. Monday after work I shipped out all the contest winners packages. Then I went golfing with Kerry, good times. Started off a little rough but after a few drinks I started really doing well (read that with a touch of sarcasm). Well, I didn't do that bad, I was in the 50's haha.

Today at work me and the other co-op had to go pass out flyers about roadwork that everyone doesn't want, needless to say that wasn't fun. I'm getting over that trauma by alternating between this title video and camp rock (now that I don't have to hide my Demi Lovato addiction I can speak freely).

Anyways, get excited because Thursday will be the first of three guest posts! I'm super excited. Alright, well I'm gonna finish this movie and then do some reading and whatnot. Comic!



Haha this one is extra funny because my cousin and aunt had a very similar conversation around Easter... it went something like this:

Aunt: "Hey Jenny, don't you like my new wind chime?"
Jenny: "No I hate wind chimes."

So, this comic is tragically realistic. Lesson learned.

5 comments:

Mr O said...

that video was great, but that comic was that much better when you added the personal lil story to it

Jeanette said...

@Mr. O: I'm quickly running out of comics eek! We need to have another FB music chat again!

Lola Lakely said...

Awesome video!

I know I say this a lot and you're probably tired of hearing it but I love, love your comics. This one cracked me up. So sloppy kisses to you Jeanette for making me laugh!

Jeanette said...

@Lola Lakely: Haha thanks, I'm never tired of hearing that haha... and your posts make me laugh so I'm just attempting to return the favor!

Organic Meatbag said...

Haaaa! Love the comic! The guy in red seems to ring very familiar with me...hahaha!