This is gonna be a long post, you've been warned.
First of all, Warped was awesome. The weather was kind of crappy, light rain and kind of cold, but I didn't mind too much. We got to see almost everyone we wanted to see plus we just stumbled across some people. I'm going from memory so I could be missing people, but this is who we saw.
1. 3OH!3 (Not the biggest fan, but we had nothing else to do)
2. A Skylit Drive
3. All Time Low
5. Black Tide (a tad bit too metal for my taste)
6. Hit the Lights
7. Meg and Dia (One of my top 4 bands easily)
9. Sing It Loud
10. The Maine (who did a Def Leopard cover, click on the title to hear it!)
11. There For Tomorrow
13. You Me At Six
I feel like I'm most likely missing some, but I'm tired and can't think. If I remember any I'll add them. But anyways, all in all it was a good day. I met Meg, Dia, Nick, John and Carlo of Meg & Dia (obviously) we got some stuff signed by them and then headed off to Bayside and while we were watching them Carlo and Jonathan came to watch and ended up right next to me so I had a little convo with Carlo and then we went to go watch a few other shows. Throughout our wanderings we also met Pat Brown of Sing it Loud and John Franceschi of You Me At Six. So it turned out to be a pretty great day with some amazing shows. I bought a few shirts and got tons of free cds, who knows, maybe something will be good on them haha. Also, while shopping for the shirts I wanted I stumbled across this gem:
I don't think the shirt would be as hilarious if not for the label haha. But anyways, onto other business. Ana from Something Good In Everything I See tagged me to do 20 things about me and I thought it would be a good way to get my new followers a chance to know me better, if you don't care just skip over it, I won't be offended (mostly because I wouldn't know if you did or not). Here goes.
1. What is your favorite item of clothing? Band shirts, I have too many for my own good, added a few more to the collection at Warped.
2. What are your biggest obsessions? Music, Harry Potter, Books, and ice cream.
3. Who inspires you? Mostly my mom, but a lot of people do really great things everyday that I get inspiration from.
4. Who is your favorite designer and why? Haha ummm... I don't really know any? I suck at clothes.
5. What is your favorite song ever? Oh man, this is so hard, I can't pick just one! Off the top of my head "Simple Kind of Life" by No Doubt.
6. What is your favorite song right now? Pretty much anything I put on as a blog title is something I love at the moment.
7. If you were a sweetie what would you be? Sour Patch Kid.
8. What words would you use to describe your rainbow? Pink, Bright Blue, Purple, Lime Green, Yellow, anything bright!
9. What are your favorite films? I have so many; Phantom of the Opera, anything Will Ferrell (Superstar is one of my favs of his), Harry Potters, I could go on forever.
10. Who is your favorite actor? Joseph Gordon Levitt, closely followed by Hayden Christiansen.
11. If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would you be? The South of Italy.
12. What are your 3 favorite smells? Cucumber melon, mint, anything fruity.
13. What are your 3 favorite tastes? A1 sauce, Chocolate, Taco Bell Sauce (mild).
14. What is your most treasured possession? My computer, or my guitar.
15. What did you always want to be/do when you grew up? Lawyer, actress (I really loved Ally McBeal haha).
16. If you were an ice-cream flavor what would you be? Mint Chocolate Chip.
17. If someone made a short film about your life, who would play you? Kat Dennings, because she's awesome.
18. What would your perfect afternoon consist of? Movies, music, ice cream, nap in the sun.
19. If you were a flower what would you be? A hibiscus (one of my tattoos, means delicate beauty).
20. Tell me one random thing... be it your favorite line from a song, scene from a movie or quote from a book... or tell me about something you love. "Well, see, that's my whole point. I mean you couldv'e been born a single cell organism on the planet Zortex. In fact, given the odds, it's probably more likely, but you weren't. You we're born a human being. And not just any human being in the history of human beings, but a human being that gets to be alive today. That gets to listen to all kinds of music, that gets to eat food from every culture, that gets to download porn off the internet. So really, you have EVERYTHING to live for." -Charlie Bartlett
Pheeww, I don't really want to tag anyone for fear of tagging someone who doesn't want to do it, but I would like everyone to do it so I can learn a little more about you guys!
Alright, I'm off for now, I'm hoping the new layout sticks, I just have to figure out how to scoot my title over to the left a little and then it's all good. Hope your weekend was as great as mine!