I feel like it's been ages since I've written to all you beautiful people, I'm kind of sad about it. I feel like I've done quite a lot but now that I'm thinking about it my life seems drastically less exciting haha. In hopes of keeping this post relatively short I'll do the abridged version. So here goes.
You Might be Jeanette Benzie if:
1. You totally dominated on your golf outing this week (can you say win by 9)?
2. Had Friday off and fell asleep at 7:30 p.m. on Thursday evening to wake up at 10:00 a.m. Friday (that's 14.5 hours of sleep, sounds about right)!
3. Went to the new casino against my will on Friday and won $70 dollars... yeah I did.
4. Went to breakfast with your mother this morning.
5. Closely followed by a viewing of Julie & Julia with said mother.
6. Came home for a short intermission then headed back out.
7. Watched (500) Days of Summer.
8. LOVED (500) Days of Summer.
9. Quickly added (500) Days of Summer to your mental top 5 list of movies ever.
10. Now I'm looking at stuff for my room and watching Lost In Translation, it's just one of those nights I suppose.
11. Have a strong urge to buy another tool kit. Do I really need two?
12. This list is not so much a list of things I've done so I should probably stop now.
13. Before I do can I just say that I really, really, really, want some ravioli right now. It's ridiculous.
So, there you have it, my life in a nutshell. Before I forget I want to say thanks to all my guest bloggers, they all did a great job! Now onto my thoughts for the moment. Julie & Julia was great, Meryl Streep is such a great actress, she can do no wrong in my book. The movie wasn't as laugh out loud as I initially expected, but it was a very feel good movie. But anyway, not giving much away Amy Adams character blogs, and her blog got me thinking how my blog really doesn't have a purpose. I don't know, maybe it's one of my over thinking days, but I don't know if what I'm doing affects others. Not that that was my original intention, and I'm definitely not looking for pity comments, I'm just saying what I'm thinking.
Then (500) Days of Summer was so, so good. I wanted to turn back and buy another ticket and see it immediately after seeing it the first time. I can't even adequately express my thoughts or my happiness at finally having seen it. It took way too long.
So there you have it. That was my week and I'm $70 richer. Here is a comic for you all!
Oh and the title track is by a Michigan band called Every Avenue, they are really cool guys with some good jams. Check 'em out!