Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Feeling Sorry

Oh my gosh, I am in love with this song!! Paramore's new album got leaked yesterday and although I have it pre-ordered it won't get sent out until next week so I downloaded it and it's all I've been listening to. Mostly this song. It pretty much describes my hometown. I love it when you find a song you can just relate to, what songs do you guys relate to most?

Anyways, this weekend was great. My friend Kerry from MDoT this summer came to visit. Friday night Kerry, Courtney and I went to Peanut Barrel for long islands, they will only serve two because theirs are very strong so once we maxed out there we went down to Buffalo Wild Wings for margaritas and shots. Then we headed back to Courtney's sister's place for beer pong, all in all a great night.

Saturday during the day we didn't do much of anything. But Saturday night we had a party at our place. How was it you ask? It was a great night. You know it's a good party when not one, but two people fall down the basement stairs. Just so happens I caught one on video haha. It was great to get everyone together and just hang out. But needless to say I got very little done so now I've had to be team serious all starting Sunday. Which was especially difficult last night, I feel like every show was new last night; How I Met Your Mother, Heroes, One Tree Hill, Big Bang Theory. It was a pretty busy evening. Good thing I don't have class today. I do however have to go work on a group project, ugh.

Anyways, I'm going to attempt to blog about 2-3 times a week starting right now. Last order of business For The Love of Pictures gave me the Dragon Loyalty award. So check out her blogs for her awesome daily photographs.



The rules of the award are:
1. If you have a blog, post it on your blog with a link back to the site who gave it to you.
2. Pass it on.

There were more rules but that's how I role. So I'm going to pass it on to some loyal commenters:

4. Jenni @ Absent Minded
5. Krystal @ FWB

So there you have it, thanks to these loyal commenters for making me feel all warm and bubbly inside :)

8 comments:

Polly Syllabick said...

YESSSSSS to Paramore! Seriously, I get such a rash of BS from my friends for digging that band, but that girl can WAIL and I always want her hair. I randomly ended up having drinks with the guy who produced Misery Business and he said they're so pitch-perfect good live he had to stub out his cigarette and watch closely to make sure they weren't faking---and they weren't.

Already loved the blog, but now I'll be following closely.

Just Add Walter said...

aw, thanks for the award!

glad you had a great weekend... and I just listened to that song via you tube and loved it!! thanks for the suggestion!

for the love of pictures said...

Haha, "You know it's a good party when not one, but two people fall down the basement stairs." Sounds like an awesome weekend indeed :)

I was so into Heroes last night - amazing! Unfortunately that meant that I missed HIMYM and Big Bang Theory :(

Jeanette said...

@Polly: I have seen them several times and they are one of the best bands live. GOod shows. Tell the haters to screw off haha. And thanks for finding me!

@Just Add Walter: Welcome! Have a great week.

@For the Love: Yeah I tivoed HIMYM on and Big Bang, but for some reason watched HIMYM then an hour of Heroes, then Big Bang, which led me to a partial grasp on what happened on Heroes... terrible plan on my part.

Mr O said...

"You know it's a good party when not one, but two people fall down the basement stairs."

--quote of the week

I would really like to watch How I Met Your Mother. I've heard good things.

amillionmilesfromeverywhere said...

sounds like a great weekend! you know it's a good drink when the restaurant limits you to just two :o)

Jenni said...

How am I just seeing this? Wow. I REALLY am behind in my blog roll. Well I must say THANK-YOU. You are pretty awesome :) Thanks again.

Lola Lakely said...

How did I miss this? I really have been waaay behind on all the commenting lately. Effing real life is stupid and prohibits me from doing the fun things. Thank you so much for tagging me.

Can you please post the video of the person who fell down the stairs. It's usually me who does stuff like that. So I'm glad when it isn't.