Saturday, September 12, 2009

Lucky

Alright, I'm not gonna lie... I want to BE Britney Spears right about now. I went to her show on Tuesday and I am just gonna throw it out there... she is most definitely back. I obviously grew up with Britney. To me it's always been Brit Brit... Christina is alright, and has a great voice, but she is not as great of a PERFORMER as Britney. At the concert they played this montage of all her videos and my roommate said "If I was Britney, I would watch that video over and over and be like 'Damn I'm good'" Anyways, I thought I'd go with my favorite Britney song every as the title video seeing as she didn't play it at the concert. She did do a pretty awesome cover of Alanis Morrisette "You Outta Know" though, that was awesome.


Yes, yes that is Britney riding on a swing made of men. Like I said... she's back.

Other than that concert I've just been doing homework and hanging out with as many people as I can. Oh my gosh today while tailgating I saw the cutest French Bulldog, which is one of the breeds I'm looking into for my first puppy, and I almost considered running away with him. I then decided that I was neither fast enough nor mean enough to take the dudes dog. His name was Leonidas though, which is a great name for a Spartan pup.


Did I mention I love puppies... and kittens... and any other baby animal. Also I love the new Used cd. Fabulous. Has anyone seen Final Destination in 3D? Is it worth going to?

I am quickly running out of comics. No good.

9 comments:

____j said...

i want to go to a britney concert!

k. said...

Ahh, that concert looks amazing!!!

AND, Final Destination 3D - SO dumb. It had nothing new to offer, it was the same as the other FD movies - I give it like a 1/5 stars..

Mr O said...

once again, so much to say...

*not-so-surprising fact: Britney Spears was my first celebrity crush. I actually had a poster of her on my wall to stare at. Creepy, I know. But I grew up and moved on.

*Leonidas is the greatest name for a dog. Ever.

*I'm still thinking about my rating for the Used cd. Some songs I really like. Some I kind of skip over. Knowing the way I work, give me a couple of weeks and the ones I skip on will end up being my faves.

*It's sad that you are running out of comics. Cuz this one made me laugh

Jeanette said...

@___j: Go!

@K: Concert was fantastic. Went to see Final Destination before you commented and I concur... But 3d movies always seem cooler to me haha. I still think 1 is my favorite and 2 has the coolest deaths. That is if deaths can be cool.

@Mr.O: I think everyone had one of those, well guys at least. Leonidas is a pretty awesome name, but I am going to name my puppy Tubby. It's gonna be awesome. Yeah I have to listen to it a few more times, the cd that is. I still have a few comics... at the rate I'm updating they should last a while haha.

Short White Coat Notes said...

Way jealous you got to see Brit. Looks like you had a great time!

Just Add Walter said...

so jealous! I have heard that concert is AWESOME!! glad you had a great time!

amillionmilesfromeverywhere said...

ooooh, i heard britney put on a good concert. glad you had fun!!

Lola Lakely said...

I wish I had a swing made of men. I would like ride in it all day long. And maybe even some nights. Although I probably would get tired and need a break sometimes. But I don't think I'd lend it out or anthing.

Was that the most random comment ever. I've missed your comics Jeanette!

Jenni said...

I forgot about the Britney "men" swing. Oh man, that girl is pretty cool.