Monday, November 16, 2009

Get Busy Living Or Get Busy Dying

This is a summary post of what I've done until I have time to post something real.

-Went to my friend Allyssa's basketball game, then out with her family for dinner afterwards.
-Out to the bar, then to a friends for beer pong.
-Went to see Men Who Stare At Goats, was pretty funny, I love Ewan.
-Loving the Michigan weather right now.
-Playing some guitar.
-Mom visited for dinner.
-Took a few tests.
-Applied to grad schools, studied for GRE.
-Played broomball and only got slightly injured.
-Beat the entire Beatles Rock Band game in one very long sitting with Jessica.
-Saw 2012, pretty typical end of the world movie, great effects though, descent flick.
-Watched a few too many Lifetime movies.
-And hopefully watch the meteor shower tonight.

That's it on my end, hope your weeks are going well!

7 comments:

Just Add Walter said...

sounds like fun! I was wanting to see men who stare at goats... wasn't sure if it would be dumb or funny! Glad you like it!

Mr O said...

i still love these comics

it's funny, i have heard bad things about both 2012 and Men Who Stare At Goats, but what you said has forced me to not be so harsh

and p.s.

I still love me some Fall Out Boy. Never will be scared to admit it

Jenni said...

Sounds like a pretty nice week if you ask me. Good luck with the GRE and grad school applications! You will get in, don't you worry :)

Jenni said...

And that comic - funny. HaHa.

Nic said...

Lifetime movies take over my life!!!!

Anonymous said...

It is rather interesting for me to read this post. Thanx for it. I like such topics and everything connected to them. I would like to read more soon.

Jeanette said...

@Just Add Walter: Yeah it's not the greatest, but still entertaining

Mr.O: It takes a lot for me to not like a movie... I went in not expecting much from them so it was alright. And I know you love your FOB.

@Jenni: Thanks! And we need to get the ball rolling on this meeting of blog rivals ;)

@Nic: How do they do it?!?! It's so captivating!