Sunday, November 29, 2009

Kings and Queens of Promise

Jared Leto is almost too hot, I could just look at him all day... sorry zoned out for a second just looking at him haha. Here's a little Thanksgiving gift for all my Blogger ladies.


Anyways, I hope you all had an amazing holiday! I spent my week catching up with friends, it's so weird going home. I went to the bar for drinks Wednesday night and it was a Paw Paw High School reunion, now don't get me wrong, I loved growing up in Paw Paw, but I'm definitely over it and about 90% of the people I went to school with. Thanksgiving dinner was great, watched the Lions game and did some homework while hanging out with the family.

I probably should've taken a nap but I didn't really get tired after eating (guess I didn't eat enough turkey, eh?) I spent the night watching a Ghost Whisperer marathon until Alison came over around 11. Once she got there we watched a bunch of YouTube videos to pass the time until 2:30 a.m. when we left to start our Black Friday shopping tradition. We left at 2:30 and I was back in bed by 10:00 a.m. we're so incredibly skilled. Here's a summary of everywhere we went:

Kohls, Target, Office Depot, Best Buy, the Mall, and Art Van (free fake snuggies for the first 100 people... oh yeahhhh).

I didn't wake up until 4:00 p.m. I grabbed some food and packed up my car. I went to help my mom out and worked at the movie theatre until it started, once it started I took my popcorn and headed upstairs to watch the movie. The movie playing was the new Christmas Carol, it was a lot creepier than I expected! I wouldn't take a kid to it, I however, enjoyed it. After the movie was done I filled up my tank and headed back to East Lansing.

It was pretty dead here, and still is, but I've managed to get a lot done so that's good. All in all a great break, I'm about to finish it up my break with a group meeting, exciting I know. Does anyone else feel extremely unprepared for the new year?!?!

9 comments:

Mr O said...

i have heard Jared Leto screaming through my radio and for some reason never knew the word "promise" was in the song, just kinda heard "waahahahaeahah" Still gets me pumped though.

Still can't believe you voluntarily do Black Friday stuff. My dad always has me hit various stores and I always end up getting 50% of the stuff and feel weird standing in lie. Though it did work out for me this year (crazy priced blu rays)

comic was GREAT

Jeanette said...

@Mr. O: I love 30 Seconds to Mars. And I also love Black Friday shopping haha. Haha this is one of my favorite comics too.

Ana from far away! said...

Those abs are a piece of art!

Jeanette said...

@Ana: I concur.

for the love of pictures said...

I agree completely. Jared Leto is getting even more attractive as the years pass :)

I'm glad that you had such a great holiday, and that cartoon is too funny!

Brent said...

insert default "jared leto is hot... etc."

So if I disappear and you find out I died, I'm going to want you to try to contact my friends and tell them what I want written on my headstone, and I trust you will remember. LOL.

And your comic made me laugh out loud at about 5 in the morning

Jessica (BookLover) said...

*raises hand* Extremely unprepared!

Where does the time go? I'm worried I won't get all my Christmas shopping done if I don't start soon.

krystal said...

that is how i feel about james franco....sigh

JennyMac said...

he does have great abs doesnt he?

And that cartoon made me laugh. Hope you had a great holiday!