Thursday, November 19, 2009

Let's Go To The Mall

Well hello there, it's been a while but I have a few good things to report. I'm happy to say that I am done with my GRE and while I didn't do as good as I wanted to do everyone keeps telling me I did great (530 verbal, 650 math) I can't believe I blew math ugh. That puts me at 1180 which isn't near the average of the schools I applied to. But enough on that, I'm over it. In order to cheer me up I watched some of one of my favorite television shows of all time, which leads to the title video. So if you love HIMYM and Robin check out the Robin Sparkles video.

On another note I have some great news, I mentioned a few posts ago that i might have some exciting news and whadaya know it turns out I do! For a while I have followed Every Girl Blog for a while now, I found the articles and all the contributors great. I think I initially started following a contributor... Danielle maybe... on Twitter. Anyways, for a while I've been thinking of asking to be a contributor and I finally did!! I passed the test and I'm now a contributor!!! You can click here for my first article. I'm so excited!!!

Anyway, Thursday night television is the greatest... Parks and Rec, The Office, 30 Rock, It's Always Sunny In Philly. After all those were over, we watched some Star Trek, Big Bang Theory and How I Met Your Mother. All in all the day took a turn for the better when I sat down and relaxed. Now I am regretting this because I have a test to study for. I'm ready for break! Luckily I get a mini break tomorrow at a Bachelorette Party, I say mini break because I volunteered to DD but this is fine by me because of said test I have to study for.

Hope everyone is having a good day. One last thought, can we talk about how great "The Wedding Singer" is?!?

7 comments:

Mr O said...

Though I haven't seen the show, that video was still pretty funny by itself, so that is saying something

I still am going to nag you to add Community to your Thursday night list. Sometimes the greatest scenes come after the show is over

And lastly, I may have to create some sort of an account or whatever to be able to leave you comments or whatever. Nice review of the New Moon soundtrack. I thought I was going to see the Tegan and Sara thing, but oh well. Until I get on there, please notify when you have posted something?

Be one with the Fro said...

Oooo I am LOVINGGGGGGG your first article!

good job girl!

Jeanette said...

@Mr. O: It's on every week it just never makes me laugh like the others, so I'm trying! It's not cooperating haha. And it might be less embarrassing for me to just tell you when I write, instead of you commenting on EVERY GIRL BLOG haha. But go with what you feel.

@Be One With the Fro: Thanks!!! Thanks for commenting on it! And if you're into indie music definitely pick up the album.

Jenni said...

I think you did wonderful on the GRE! Just think that it's behind you now and that is something to celebrate all in its own.

And going to go check out your first article now... hooray!

ps- that comic = one of my favorites ever!

Jeanette said...

@Jenni: I do need to celebrate haha. Haha this comic is one of my favs... I want to try it sometime.

Lola Lakely said...

Isn't it wonderful how television can be a BF? And YES, I love Robin Sparkles and was ridiculously excited to see Slapsgiving Return! Wooohooo!

And Jeanette, if you haven't watched Modern Family. You need to. Like right now. Don't even finish reading this comment, go out and dl Modern Family. Best comedy out there right now.

I heart you! Have a Happy Slapsgiving.

Jeanette said...

@Lola: Yes!! The Slapsgiving 2: The return of Slapsgiving was just what I needed. I do need to watch Modern Family. I just mentioned it in my new post haha.

Happy Slapsgiving to you as well.