1. Mr.O : Since I stole his idea I decided to start with him. Mr. O hasn't been around since the beginning but he's more than made up for it. He leaves great comments and his blog isn't too bad either. I probably love it so much since it's strongly based on music as is mine. Mr. O and I have since taken our love for music to the next step and exchanged phone numbers, we often text about concerts and whatnot. If that doesn't make him awesome enough for you get this, he has a show on the radio. AND if that isn't enough he even let me make a set list once. Basically... he's one of the coolest dudes you'll find in the blogging world. I happen to know that his favorite band is Taking Back Sunday so obviously I had to go with one of their songs, I've been digging this video lately, so I went with:
2. ____J: How did I come across good 'ol Jamie's blog you ask? Well since you are so interested to know. Mr. O is actually the cause, you see Jamie is Mr. O's best friend. Now we are pretty much bffs, Facebook, texting, you name it. She also has great taste in music, I pretty much knew we would be blogger friends when she expressed her mutual love for Tegan and Sara. Her blog is great definitely check it out. Because we both love Tegan and Sara (and because I can play this on guitar) for her:
3. Lola Lakely: Sticking with the people who know Mr. O theme, next on my list of favorite followers (which is in no particular order) is Ms. Lola Lakely. She also has an awesome taste in music, which I know because she has been shooting me suggestions for bands to check out. But more important than that she is hilarious! I would venture to say her blog is one of the most laugh out loud blogs I read on a regular basis. She often has guest bloggers and even they are hilarious it's pure craziness! I bet at least Mr. O could've predicted a Muse song headed Lola's way, not just any Muse song... one of my favorites:
4. Ana From Far Away: Ana's blog is an amazing place to find inspiration and put yourself in a happy mood. She is always writing about finding the best in any given weird/unhappy situation. She is also a great follower, so I recommend you hit up her blog if you haven't already. Because Ana always puts me in a good mood she gets a song by Amy McDonald that I think she will approve of.
5. A Million Miles From Everywhere: I don't quite remember when or how we started following each other but I do know I'm glad it happened. While I'm not always the best commenter... I tend to forget sometimes... she always sticks with me. Commenting and keeping up the great posts. So for her some old school Fall Out Boy:
6. Jenni: Jenni is a great follower and a great blogger, she always posts interesting things. Not only that she is my in state "rival" she is a U of M fan and I am a MSU fan (obviously). But it's all in good fun and I have to stick with my people you know. I'm holding out on the day when I can have one of those awesome "I-met-a-blogger-friend-in-real-life" posts, I'm not giving up hope. For Jenni one of the bests songs that mentions Michigan (not many to pick from):
7. Just Add Walter: Just Add Walter is probably one of the busiest bloggers I know. She is blogging all the time with hilarious stories and tons of awesome contests (I have yet to win one, but I'll keep trying). Her last post about a incident involving Dr. Pepper had tears literally streaming down my face from laughing. Fun fact Just Add Walter is from the South, which makes me slightly jealous. But I digress, the first song that came to my head was a little ditty by the eternal classic Cheap Trick:
8. For the Love of Pictures: I love this blog, and blogger for that matter. Not only does she post daily blogs with wonderful pictures, but she is so great she won a contest of mine! I like to think I can take interesting pictures now and then, but really I can't, not the case with FtLoP, the posts are wonderful. So my song choice:
9. FWB: Krystal has been with me right from the beginning, one of the first blogs I followed and one of my few early followers. Her blog posts are interesting and thought provoking AND she has an awesome dog (by awesome I mean I might steal it). She is another Tegan and Sara lover which pretty much means we are bffs as I've stated above. She also used to live in Michigan! Speaking of living she is prepping for a big move, BIG MOVE. So head over to her blog and check it out! For her I've decided on a song called Moving to Seattle because it's the closest I could come to moving to Switzerland:
10. Brent: Last but surely not least is a relatively new follower Brent! He is an aspiring screenwriter living in California (me=jealous). We've had a few convos about great television shows like How I Met Your Mother and It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia, and he hooked me up with a site to watch the episode I missed last week. Also his Halloween costumes, yes costumes, were amazing. AND as if that weren't enough he is managing a great band. So head over to his site. As is evidence by his blog Brent is a great writer so for him a little Spitalfield:
So there you have it, I'd like to thank all my followers, not just the ones in this post and I hope I can keep doing something right to keep you guys around. I've made sure to link all of the mentioned blogger's sites so go check them out and make sure to check out all their songs (YouTube links for your convenience) Also check out the title song by Hit the Lights, I saw them this summer and they were awesome.
One last HUGE THANKS to everyone for sticking with me and helping me get to this point. You're all amazing.