Sunday, January 24, 2010

Pulp Fiction

Holy Bejeezus I'm terrible at blogging on a regular basis! It's been a great week (eek!), I've had a great time, watched I Can Do Bad All By Myself with Allyssa and Tay, went to a friends for a party and lost my flask. Don't worry though, he found it the next day... in the oven. The next night I hosted a birthday party for my friend, and attempted to set her up with a friend from high school (spoiler alert: MISSION ACCOMPLISHED) haha.

A huge group of us (12 in total) went to see The Lovely Bones on Monday since we didn't have class (MLK day). It was not the worst book adaptation ever (that'd be Twilight), but it was a little longer than necessary. Stanley Tucci though definitely earned my respect, he was the creepiest creeper ever. I also got the new Motion City Soundtrack album "My Dinosaur Life" and it's a major WIN, I love it so much. How much you ask? The title track of this blog came from it!

I got the position of Project Manager for senior design (we had to interview) and completely lucked out on the team draft so I'm actually pretty excited for senior design. Other than that it's just been basketball games, and homework. I drove home for a quick trip to Paw Paw to see my mother and then ended up making an unplanned trip to the bar last night that was really fun.

Today we had our first intramural basketball game, we started off strong and ended up losing in overtime. Sad, but it was good to actually run and whatnot, I would have liked to do better personally but I can't wait until next week. I'd like to fast forward through the soreness tomorrow though ugh.

How was everyone else's week? Did you guys watch Conan's final episode? Such a classy dude. Anyone seen Legion? We were thinking about going to it, but I've gotten mixed reviews.

7 comments:

Just Add Walter said...

how does a flask end up in the oven?!? hahaha

Lola Lakely said...

You texted me about the flask in the over. Major win in my book!

Jeanette said...

@Just Add Walter: That is a GREAT question.

@Lola: I can't wait for the post you texted me about earlier.

Lilee▲ said...

nice blog!

Mr O said...

Your right, you have been slacking lately. Bad. But you are also busy, which is fine. But only because I have access to my j benz fix on facebook and twitter. And you had time to catch my show so all is forgiven.

Comic was great and I think it's great that you played match maker!

k. said...

Stanley Tucci gave me nightmares for weeks after seeing that movie!

AND I love MCS. I actually hung out with them 3 years ago backstage for like 3 hours - very cool guys. And they gave me a ton of free shit (drumsticks, t-shirts, etc..) it was amazing. I love the new cd, but "I Am the Movie" will always be my favorite!

(:

Hope you have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

[u][b]Xrumer[/b][/u]

[b]Xrumer SEO Professionals

As Xrumer experts, we have been using [url=http://www.xrumer-seo.com]Xrumer[/url] fitted a sustained immediately for the time being and recollect how to harness the colossal power of Xrumer and go off it into a Spondulix machine.

We also yield the cheapest prices on the market. Diverse competitors will expect 2x or temperate 3x and a destiny of the time 5x what we charge you. But we maintain in providing great mending at a debilitated affordable rate. The large direct attention to of purchasing Xrumer blasts is because it is a cheaper alternative to buying Xrumer. So we focusing to abide by that mental activity in cognizant and provide you with the cheapest censure possible.

Not just do we have the unexcelled prices but our turnaround time for the treatment of your Xrumer posting is wonderful fast. We intention pull someone's leg your posting done before you discern it.

We also produce you with a full log of loaded posts on contrasting forums. So that you can notice seeking yourself the power of Xrumer and how we have harnessed it to gain your site.[/b]


[b]Search Engine Optimization

Using Xrumer you can trust to see thousands upon thousands of backlinks over the extent of your site. Scads of the forums that your Place you force be posted on oblige great PageRank. Having your link on these sites can really mitigate strengthen up some crown quality recoil from links and uncommonly aid your Alexa Rating and Google PageRank rating through the roof.

This is making your put more and more popular. And with this developing in reputation as familiarly as PageRank you can envisage to see your place in effect superiority high in those Search Locomotive Results.
Traffic

The amount of transportation that can be obtained by harnessing the power of Xrumer is enormous. You are publishing your plat to tens of thousands of forums. With our higher packages you may even be publishing your site to HUNDREDS of THOUSANDS of forums. Visualize 1 brief on a popular forum last will and testament inveterately rig out 1000 or so views, with communicate 100 of those people visiting your site. At once create tens of thousands of posts on celebrated forums all getting 1000 views each. Your see trade ordain go because of the roof.

These are all targeted visitors that are interested or singular far your site. Assume how divers sales or leads you can succeed in with this great gang of targeted visitors. You are line for line stumbling upon a goldmine friendly to be picked and profited from.

Keep in mind, Transport is Money.
[/b]

GO YOUR CHEAP BURST TODAY:


http://www.xrumer-seo.com