Monday, February 1, 2010

In the Sun

Good evening everyone, I'm Veronica Corningstone, Tits McGee is on vacation.

I'm so excited for the new She & Him album supposedly slated to come out sometime this year. Zooey Deschanel is great, I love her movies and music, win/win. Listen to the title song and join in the fun. How was everyone's week? Mine was pretty good, I'm almost getting adjusted to my class schedule. My week was good, got to listen to not one, but TWO Mr.O radio sessions (got in two requests and two shout outs).

We went to the local comedy club on Wednesday... it was open mic night and it was, ummmm interesting. A few of the acts were funny ("Me and my friends put on the alcoholocaust, we all passed out and woke up with tattoos we didn't want.") but a majority of them were cringe worthy, it was good times nonetheless. I've spent the rest of my time watching Lifetime movies and random Disney shows. Friday night we went on an outing to various bars/house parties, it was nice to get out with Courtney and just have a good time.

Also this weekend I came to the realization that Emma Stone is one of my favorite actresses.


She's right up there with Kat Dennings on actresses I feel like I could relate too. I feel like everyone of her characters has a little bit of my personality. Here's the list of her movies; Superbad, The Rocker, House Bunny, Zombieland, along with a few other but really?!?! If I were to star in movies that'd be the list I want, I'm jealous.

Other than that I've just been getting to the realization that I'm almost done with another "era" of my life, In 6 short months I'll be a college graduate. While I'm excited for the future, I'm nervous at the same time, I'm sure more than a few of you are with me/ or have gone through this. It's just crazy to think that if all went well I will be in California in less than a year. RIDICULOUS.

3 comments:

Mr O said...

this is the greatest way to start a post ever, I think I'm still smiling...

Emma Stone should have been your doppleganger before you had to get all dark and stuff

ZD's last tweet said the new cd should come out soon and I think I saw AP had it listed as March

Thank you for the shoutout, but thank you even more for listening

And lastly, I have begun to consider California as a place to go after graduation myself. I actually just got done pitching the idea to my brother who is considering giving up on Fresno State and trying a music school in LA. So if the summer doesn't work out, maybe we will catch each other in The Golden State

Jessy said...

I know what you mean. I'll also be graduating in a few months and I'm so anxious/excited for the future. Don't know what it will hold! ;)

Jeanette said...

@Mr. O:Thanks, I thought it was appropriate. Haha I mean other than the red hair I don't think we look alike... I'm too unique. Yeah I just saw the release date was like the 23rd, I'm pumped.

Maybe I'll see you out there! Of course after you and Jme's visit to Michigan!

@Jessy: Ahhhh best of luck to both of us!