Sunday, April 11, 2010

Where Soul Meets Body

I don't think I could be more ready for school to be over, but I don't want this blog to become a place where I only whine. So let's focus on the good, this weekend was good times all around. On Friday my friend Katey came to visit so I hosted one last big blowout before the final push to graduation. It was pretty successful I'd say... I mean at least the beginning haha, I've heard the rest was good, and I look like I was having a good time!

Our house was a mess (stupid easter basket confetti) but it was totally worth it. After Katey left I spent 5-10 p.m. in the engineering building studying for the FE. I definitely needed the studying time, the exam is next weekend and I'll be sitting in a room taking a test for 8 hours. I need to get a little more studying in before Saturday so I can make sure I don't have to retake it. After studying I went with Stephanie to see "Date Night" and... I loved it. Tina Fey can do no wrong. She's the perfect mix of funny and self deprecating. I need a bracelet that says "What would Tina Do" because that's how I need to live haha.

What did you guys do this weekend? Did anyone see Date Night, or Tina hosting SNL. I'm so glad it's getting warmer out, I love not having to wear a jacket! Hope ya'll have been out enjoying the warm weather! Next week is decision week for grad school, I'll keep you posted!


P.S. who else things Ben Gibbard could be THE best lyricist of our time??

5 comments:

Mr O said...

quit while you're A head, haha, good times

I need to know when this decision is made.

I would like to hang out with Tina Fey

(Raises hand at your P.S.)

Liz said...

I LOVE Ben Gibbard. He is wonderful.

Ana from far away! said...

When school is over... it's just too much! way better! take some vacations!

Mr O said...

I had a friend read that comic and we both laughed out loud. Literally.

Jeanette said...

@Mr. O: I'm glad you liked the comic. You could hang with me... it's like hanging out with Tina Fey... almost.

@Liz: YES! I agree

@Ana: I wish I could!