Saturday, May 29, 2010

The First Time

Happy Memorial Day weekend everyone, especially those serving/with loved ones serving. I was more than ready for the 4 day weekend. Don't get me wrong, I like my job, but working 4 10 hour days a week reading papers takes a lot out of you. Come Friday I'm so ready to just sleep the day away it's ridiculous. Pretty much this is how I feel by then:


In other news, I was watching t.v. the other day and something came up that said more people meet their significant other online than in bars or other social places in the present day. I don't know if I believe it, but I can totally see it. What do you guys think about this statistic?

Also, I can't wait until I move to California, I feel like it's where I'm supposed to be. I can't really explain it, I mean I'm sad to leave all my friends obviously, but on the other hand I'm not worried about the move at all. Is it going to be a struggle? No doubt in my mind, but I know it's going to be worth it. I am so excited about where my life is headed.

Mostly I just wanted to get that picture posted haha. Have a good long weekend!


Oh P.S. How has it taken me this long to post a song by Family Force 5?!?

4 comments:

Liz said...

Not creepy at all! I am sure we would be very good friends in real life as well :)

Mr O said...

I'm hoping that the "struggle" to move to a Cali will be a fun one. And that you will blog about it.

I may be moving there myself... in about two years or so. But hey, you will still be at USC, right?

I also saw that commercial and was intrigued by the statistic. I think it's true, in today's age. I don't think it's really good or bad, I just think the option is out there, ya know?

Hope you have enjoyed/will continue to enjoy your weekend

krystal said...

ha! it's called not having a job i guess =)

Jeanette said...

@Liz: alright good haha

@Mr.O: 2 YEARS??!?!? Can we cut that number down a bit, I'll be graduating! Yeah I get where you're heads at.

@Krystal: Be a personal shopper... I'm 100% serious on that. Seriously.