Thursday, June 10, 2010

(30) Days of Me: Day 11 [Maybe Memories]

Today's post is all about pictures of me lately... for comparison purposes, you will note that in none of them do I have a perm or any awesome poses... I've lost my rock-star status haha. I couldn't narrow it down to one, so here's a bunch!

This is my friend Ashley, a fellow engineering student, we met on study abroad in Russia, and she is one of my BFFs. I like to refer to her as Regina, and she calls me Janice, but unlike in Mean Girls, we're friends. Seriously though, she's awesome, and an identical twin! Doesn't get much more awesome than that.

I don't know if you guys can even realize the epicness of this photo, like EPIC... soak it in, I'm about to drop some knowledge. This is me in New Jersey on spring break with the one, the only, LOLA LAKELY. That's right, this really happened. Good times were had by all and I'm trying to plan my return trip for more epicosity. I'll keep you posted.

This girl is seriously the best, we met freshman year and quickly became best friends, we have more inside jokes than I ever thought possible and she's one of the nicest people on the planet. Also fun fact about me... I'm Allyssa's bodyguard, it's no big deal, but I do have "bidness" cards that state this fact. Let me know if you'd like one. No matter how many games of beer pong we lose, teammates for life.

This picture just cracks me up, we're having a party and I'm clearly ecstatic to almost be done. This pretty much expresses how we party haha just kidding, I just like to give hugs.

This one is my friend Jeamie, she's legit from Ireland and I just love to listen to her accent, it kills me, I wish I had one. She plays Field Hockey for MSU and is teaching me the wonders of Ireland (Example: Name one cool person from Ireland. "Bono" REALLY?!?! That's your answer!?) I also know that she hates when I ask her if it's like the movie P.S. I Love You, so I ask her that question often haha. This picture is me wearing her scooter helmet at the bar... I had it on for about 15 minutes, with the visor down. oh man, what can I say, graduation bar crawl leads to ridiculous things.

This las picture is on graduation day, left to right; Emily (roommate), Stephanie (roommate), Me (note my graduation shoes), Dr. Maleck (my favorite professor of all time, he's awesome, and his awesome recommendation letter got me into USC, so thanks Dr. Maleck!), Chuck, Mike and Danny (engineering friends). I love all of the friends I've made here at MSU and they mean the world to me.

It's been an amazing 4 years I will never forget, if you're reading this, we're friends, and I love you all. Seriously, it's been more than I could ever have hoped for. I'm more than excited about the next few years.

4 comments:

Allison said...

Is your friend actually that tall? Or are you just really short? I know I'm probably being insensitive here - but I was searching for possible camera tricks.

The helmet one is classic and I love that you wore green cons to your graduation.

And your hair still looks fabulous - even sans crimper.

Lola Lakely said...

FINALLY! I can comment.

And yes, I can see that the future for epicosity is bright for you my young friend.

Jeanette said...

@Allison: Haha nope, she's 6'9" I'm not that good at photoshop!

@Lola Lakely: Just in time, Yoda.

Mr O said...

*I would like a bidness card, please.

*Your friend is really, really tall. Though I already knew some of these pics, which is cool. It's like we're friends or something.

*That Lola pic is pretty epic. *Maybe* you will have another epic in the future? Who knows.