Saturday, June 12, 2010

(30) Days of Me: Day 12 [Winds of Change]

Hey guys! It's whatever tickles my fancy day and you might notice that this blog has changed, NEW TITLE, NEW LAYOUT (working out the kinks still!). I've been thinking about it for a while and this seemed like as good a time as ever haha. By request of Mr. O I have been asked to send off COOLER RANCH OR NACHO CHEESE with the answer to the infamous question. You guys ready for this??



The best kind of Doritos ever are



COOLER RANCH, was there ever any question?!?! All the cool kids eat Cooler Ranch. Trust me. I named the blog this because I truly believe you can find out a lot about a person through this question. I always make sure to ask people haha, in honor of this occasion, what is your favorite?!?!

Funny story when we were in Russia these were the potato chip options: Crab, Dill and Bacon.... what the hell kind of options are that?!?! None of those sound even remotely good.

Anyways, I've had that title since the beginning and as I'm about to begin this whole new stage of my life, it's time for a fresh start right? I have been considering the name change for a while and although this is a total ripoff of Scott Pilgrim vs. The World, I think it's so appropriate. Really, all of us are just working to survive.

Also, if you haven't heard of Fitz & The Tantrum (the title track) do it now, seriously, they're awesome.

Now I know what you're wondering, what's with the background right? Little known fact, I'm obsessed with ninjas haha just kidding, well sort of, I love everything about the asian culture. My best friend Alison knowing that I love Kill Bill Vol. 1 and 2 AND being the best, best friend a person could have, got me this kick ass Kill Bill replica set.


It has the Bride's sword, Bill's sword, and Budd's, seriously, she's the greatest. We have recently come to learn that they are very useful for slicing fruit in mid air, good times. Anyways, I hope you all enjoy the change! Who knows how long it will last. Cheers!

5 comments:

Allison said...

Cool - I'm glad you went with it.

I will have to go Nacho Cheese by default because I have not had the cool ranch ones - maybe I have - I don't remember.

When I was in England my brother discovered Prawn flavoured Crisps. Prawn!

Krystal said...

oh MAN that question is tough. I totally like cooler ranch for my sandwiches but i like nacho cheese to eat separately!
I really like the new layout and name!! way to take the plunge!
p.s. new awesome 'wanted' on the forums = teletubbies night in the garden episodes. wtf?!?!

Jeanette said...

@Allison: You need to get some Cooler Ranch immediately haha. What are with these ridiculous chip flavours?!?!

@Krystal: Alright, I'll take that choice haha. Thanks! What does that person even mean?!? they want to be a teletubbie?! WTF, I would be concerned for them haha

Mr O said...

Your new layout is bad ass.

I love how it shows up in my reader now, I have to go the J's instead of the C's now.

But did I mention your new layout is bad ass?

And of course the answer is Cooler Ranch. Not-so-fun-fact: I pigged out an entire XL bag of CR one time and nearly got sick. Best/Worst time of my life

Jeanette said...

@Mr. O: Thank you thank you, haha oh yeah, I didn't realize the name change would affect that haha.

yes, you did mention that. and KUDOS on the good life decision picking Cooler Ranch