Sunday, June 13, 2010

(30) Days of Me: Day 17 [The Art of Living]

Today's topic on (30) Days of Me is a favorite piece of art, in San Francisco there is an artist named Lawrence Yang, I've been following his blog/career for about 2.5 years now and love literally almost everything he makes. The colors, the feeling, EVERYTHING, it was tough, but I narrowed it down to my favorite:


I wish I could look at this everyday (I may or may not anyway, his site is amazing to look at and just browse for hours. If I'm being honest, his paintings are among the few I respect. I could see myself owning every single one of them. Check out his site Blow at Life, seriously do it, dude's going to be huge, you heard it here first!

6 comments:

Just Add Walter said...

I love that piece -- it is really amazing. I'm off to check out his site now! Thanks for sharing this with us

Allison said...

Very cool - when I see this stuff I wish I had more time and energy to paint.

Mr O said...

we saw an awesome painter in San Francisco and snagged something from the trip.

Also, I have to note. I am impressed that not only are you keeping up with this, you are also finding songs to go with it. Respect.

Krystal said...

Jeanette, I love it!

Krystal said...

and who has pet pigs?! that made me laugh :)

Jeanette said...

@Just Add Walter: Yes! I couldn't recommend it more!

@Allison: haha yeah I wish I had more talent to paint!

@Mr. O: Thank you, thank you, it's getting challenging :)

@Krystal: Yay! And you have pet pigs when you live in the country and are bored of cats/dogs haha they were awesome!