Sunday, June 13, 2010

(30) Days of Me: Day 18 [Most Wanted]

Alright, today is whatever tickles my fancy, and I'm going to do what I want, or more specifically let you know what I want. This post is all about things I want to get, but can't afford at the moment. This is a reminder post for me so I can remember what to ask for when anyone wants to know what I want haha.

First off iPhone 4... it's gonna happen, I'm eligible for upgrade and I can't wait, I've had the original iPhone, now on the 3g and I love them all, can't wait!!!!!
I lost my flash drive recently and I totally want to replace it with this (I also lost my external hard drive, but they don't make Star Wars externals). Plus Darth Vader is the man. 'Nuff said.


If this doesn't get in my life right now, I'm going to be pretty upset. Daria was one of my main shows back in the day, and can't wait to own this one day.


I also need this in my life, I've watched all the Dr. Horrible I can online, but having it in my apartment would be amazing. Seriously, amazing.

I just really want to read these books, I've heard their awesome and there's a movie coming out soon, gotta read it before then.


I've been meaning to grip up these Skull Candy headphones just haven't had the chance yet, but soon *hopefully* I love Skull Candy and everything they make. They'd be great to listen to the title song by CULTS, check it out!

5 comments:

Allison said...

I'm so getting an iphone in the fall when my contract is up.

Also I (heart) Dr. Horrible's Sing-a-long blog! So good. I have a crush on NPH - I know he's gay - I don't care.

Jeanette said...

@Allison: yeah I've had an iPhone going on 4 years soon and it is like an extension of my body haha. And NPH is adorable.

____j said...

I want to read those books, too! If you get them before me, let me know how they are.

AMY said...

the iphone 4 looks sweeet! and omg, i looved daria back in the day! i was so upset when they ended it.

Jeanette said...

@Amy: Yes! I can't wait to get one, and I wish Daria was still on, instead of the wannabee "My Life as Liz"