Alright, I couldn't think of what to write about for this day of talents so, I'm going to list it up and just give you a bunch.
1) I'm really good at finding new bands, like not in the conceded "I'm so indie I'm better than you way" but, I am really good at it... for example, the Spouse that is the title track for this post had well over 20 plays by the time I heard it on the radio. Like a boss.
2) I can play guitar, I'm not amazing by any means, but I'm alright and can totally learn the songs I want to and play em to impress people. Remembering them, now that's another story.
3) I'm pretty good at drawing, not just like doodling something amazing, but if I'm looking at a picture or an object I can draw it no problem.
4) MATH, I'm not just good at math, I'M AWESOME (see what I did there), but seriously, it's the reason I chose my major and after making it through Calc 4, I'd hope I'm good at it.
5) I have an uncanny ability to remember actors names, characters, and quotes from anything I see... my friends all think it's weird, and while it's definitely not useful it's always good for winning the name game.
6) I'd classify myself as mildly athletic, I can usually hold my own in most sports I try. And I'm great at others (cough cough golf, basketball, soccer cough cough). I REALLY want to join a roller derby team like whoa, I'd love to get to just plow people over for the hell of it.
7) It's not so much a talent as a "I-Love-To-Do-This" But I love to build things, I wouldn't call it a hobby, but if I ever get the chance I jump at building things. Sidenote: My tool kit is awesome, B&D, 150 piece... like a BOSS.
8) Last "talent" of the day is my ability to drive a manual transmission, aka a stick shift. My second car was one, and I know a lot of people have this ability, but I think it's a good skill to have haha.
Sidenote, not related to talents, I'm in Atlanta for my cousin's wedding and got the chance to meet up with Mr. O for the evening!! Proceed with the jealousy... it was good times, and one of the best music talks I've had in a while (going to Coachella was talked about). Plus I got to have chicken pesto pizza, delicious!