Tuesday, June 15, 2010

(30) Days of Me: Day 20 [Enjoy the Silence]

I have a lot of hobbies, I like to bounce around, and with my terrible habit of only sleeping 6 hours a day I have a lot of time. For ease of typing, I'm going to list this just like yesterday.

1) Well clearly I like to blog, so there's that.

2) I love to read, any book, any time.

3) I love to do jigsaw puzzles, and no... I'm not 80 haha.

4) I keep a "journal" of funny comics and quotes I love, it's about as creative as I get.

5) I can't really think of another one, I love to go to concerts, is that a hobby?

6) I love to eat ice cream, I'm an ice cream connoisseur of sorts.

7) I like to just sit and play the guitar, especially when no one is listening, and there is no pressure.

That's all I can think of though I'm sure there're more. Ah well, you what are your hobbies, do we share some!

5 comments:

Allison said...

What's your favourite ice cream flavour?

Jeanette said...

@Allison: hmmm, probably will always be Mint Chocolate Chip, but coffee chip is making a pretty strong argument haha.

Mr O said...

Anberlin's cover of "Enjoy the Silence" is one of my favorite songs. Ever.

And I would consider concerts a hobby with the seriousness you have about them

Allison said...

Mint Chocolate is awesome.

Jeanette said...

@Mr. O: Checking it out. and thanks haha

@Allison: yep, is that yours?