Monday, June 21, 2010

(30) Days of Me: Day 22 [Spiderwebs]

First things first, the website I'm going to suggest to you guys today is:

Sporcle.com

Your life just changed and I bet you didn't even know it! Sporcle is the best time waster known to man. It's a trivia site with quizzes of every topic you could ever think of, grab some friends and race or just sit and do them yourself, either way it's amazing, and I credit it with getting me lower marks on my exams haha

Secondly, big ups to Krystal who sent me an awesome post card from Switzerland, I feel so special. Krystal's probably my longest follower and I wouldn't have it any other way, she's too good to me!

Thirdly, tomorrow a bunch of my friends and I are going to Toy Story 3 in IMAX, I'm so pumped! There's about 10 of us so should be good times. I'll keep you updated.

5 comments:

Allison said...

I'll have to check out that site after work today! And I'm so jealous that you're going to Toy Story 3!

Lola Lakely said...

Ahhhh, procrastination my dear sweet friend. I heart you Jenzie Benzie.

Jeanette said...

@Allison: I'm glad you checked it out, and IT WAS AWESOME.

@Lola Lakely: haha I heart you too Lola Lakely. I heart you very much.

Mr O said...

I can tell that site is dangerous.

I have to in at least your top 5 longest followers, does that count for something?

I've heard nothing but good things about TS3. Hopefully I will see for myself this weekend

Lastly, your song choices are on point. This song? In my top 20.

Krystal said...

Yay I'm glad you got it!!!