Wednesday, June 23, 2010

(30) Days of Me: Day 24 [I've Got Friends]

Oh my gosh, we're down to the last week!! In honor of everyone sticking around, for my last whatever tickles my fancy I'm going to give a shout-out to those that keep me going, my favorite blogs. Let's do the dang thing...

Krystal: She's a budding photographer, she's got AMAZING style, an adorable puppy, and to top it off she lives in SWITZERLAND! Can you believe it?!?! She has been there from the beginning with my blog and is always one to pop up with a supportive comment. Basically she's awesome. Check it out.

Mr. O: It's no secret that Mr. O is my musical soulmate, and basically he's the second most awesome person I know, besides myself haha just kidding. But in all seriousness his blog is full of musical goodness and he's one of the most loyal bloggers around. Do it up!

____J: Jamie is the coolest, you guys listen, she makes the best cookies, I can't even handle it haha. I wish I could eat her cookies every day... although I would probably be obese like whoa. Also Jamie is the most artistic person I know, so that's awesome. Follow her!

Brent: Brent deserves a shout-out for many reasons, but namely he has put up with my incessant questions about LA and will continue to for a while I'm sure. He's about to start screenwriting school how bad ass is that?!?!

Lola: Just do it... seriously. She is hilarious, smart and amazingly nice, met up with her in Jersey and shenanigans were had by all. Plus, she has awesome taste in music.

Allison: Allison is another music-y blogger, and she even goes a step further, giving you playlists to check out. She's also from Canada... so there's that.

Follow 'em! Do it now! You won't regret it!

6 comments:

Allison said...

Thanks Jeanette - I love that I'm music-y and Canadian. We've got earthquakes and everything.

And - not to plug my blog or anything BUT if you're a fan of Jeanette and Mr. O - they will be tag-team guest blogging for me this coming Tuesday. They're making a playlist for me. The theme: North Meets South.

Lola Lakely said...

Awww, i heart you Jeanette! I get smart and amazingly nice- wow. I'm speechless for sure! :)

cody said...

great blog.

codyjune.com

Krystal said...

much love for ya!

Jeanette said...

@Allison: haha that you do! You're welcome... and seriously everyone, check it out.

@Lola: I forgot to tell everyone that my mom wants to adopt you! She likes you more than me... fact.

@Cody: Thank you! I'll check it out!

@Krystal: Ditto.

Mr O said...

I think the fact the fact that a blogger I love mentioned my name with other bloggers that I love is a win for today.

Manchester Orchestra is just the icing on a delicious cake.