1) Drove to Georgia and back for my cousins wedding, it was beautiful and her and Michael are both amazing.
2) Sold my Warped Tour ticket because it conflicted with my move... this will be the first Warped since 2003 I don't attend. Sad, but happy to move.
3) Saw Toy Story 3 in IMAX teared up quite a bit.
4) Worked 5:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. everyday, sucks.
5) Got addicted to the show Pretty Little Liars.
6) Drove home to Paw Paw.
7) Saw Knight and Day, decided I'm cool with Tom Cruise again.
8) Bought concert tickets... makes up for missed Warped Tour.
9) Started the ball rolling on something I'm pretty excited about, I'll keep it a secret for now ;)
10) Saw Karate Kid and loved it. I kind of want to see it again... right now.
That's about it for my week, doesn't seem like much when I put it that way haha. Hope you all had exciting weeks!