Sunday, June 27, 2010

(30) Days of Me: Day 27 [6 Months]

Oh man, I'm supposed to recap my whole month... good thing there's Twitter! Here's a summary:

1) Worked a lot... a lot, a lot.
2) Went home twice.
3) Hung out with a lot of friends.
4) Have blogged everyday for 27 days?!?!
5) Went bowling and bowled pretty terribly.
6) Watched a lot of movies.
7) Signed a lease for Los Angeles.
8) Went out a few times.
9) Watched a whole lot of soccer.
10) Planned a going away party.
11) Went to a wedding in Georgia, met up with Mr. O
12) Got really into the band The Pretty Reckless.
13) And then everything I listed in yesterdays post!

It's been a whirlwind month, this summer is just flying by, does anyone else feel like that?

4 comments:

Allison said...

Time flys when you're blogging everyday. June has gone quickly. I think as soon as you become aware of each day passing things go to fast.

Jeanette said...

@Allison: haha so true! P.S. I don't know if I mentioned it before, but I love your hat.

Allison said...

I need to wear this hat more in public. But I don't feel cool enough to pull it off.

Krystal said...

yes :( I don't understand how it's almost July already :(